JULY/AUG TTC after m/c Buddies.... waiting to O?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondering if theres anybody else out there wants to join me for fun and mayhem this month?

I am ttc number 4 after m/c on 11th July.
I'm on CD 10 today (july 21) and expect to O around CD 21/22....but anything could happen as its m/c cycle:blush:

I'm taking the 'if it happens, it happens' approach this month but will use opk's when I think O is imminent.

Come keep me company..please, I'll go insane in here on my own!! :hugs:

Hi Jacqui - I'll keep you company as we are both in similar situations. I am on CD 12 after a loss at 5.5 weeks (I counted the first day of my loss as day 1 as if it was my AF). Am not going to use my CBFM this month in case it messes up my readings but was planning on using cheapie opk's - I have six of them left for another month - and think I might ovualate around day 18 or 19, but as you know anything could happen this month. I am like u and just seeing what happens after the loss. It's been an emotional time as I am sure it has been for you too.

I brough some Pregnacare Conception vitamin tablets and as my Superdrug multivitamins ran out today I am gonna start taking them from tomorrow. I am also taking my daily evening primrose oil. I have some Agnus Castus tablets (PMT formula) in the cupboard. I used to take them in the past to control my moods/emotions at AF time and felt they really helped me. Was considering taking them to see if it helped TTC but might wait a month or two yet.

Hope we both get a pos+ ovulation this month, as read in some post after a loss u maynot. Ok so I'm not gonna let u go insane we'll both keep each other, and anyone else who joins us pos+ and happy this month.

Take care.

Looks like its just us two at the moment then shalagirl, (not that i would wish an m/c on anybody) I am very impatient for o already lol. If I dont get a :bfp: this cycle then Im going to go for my tests and put off ttc until I get back from my hols at the end of sept. So fx for a :bfp: and sticky bean for both of us hun.

I think my hcg has gone back to normal now as the boobs have finally given up and pg tests have been reading negative for the last 5 days. I was only at 104 the day I m/c'd so not much to go down.

Ta for keepin me company!:hugs:

So how u doin Jacqui? I am still in two minds weather to REALLY try this month or just leave it, I still have a few days before ovulation I reckon to decide. Today I just feel overweight and have just ordered Paul McKenna's Think urself Thin off the internet. I am alittle overweight and don't exercise as much as I used to and sometimes I think I should focus on shifting a few pounds more then focusing on ttc.

So I guess we are both just keeping a look out for the big O now. I hope ur ovualation occurs when u normally expect it and ur m/c hasn't caused it go too haywire as waiting for usual time ovulation is long enough. A hol in Sept will give you something to look forward too and thats just what you need.

Catch you again soon.

Hi Shal!
I'm doing ok hun...funny you should say about the weight loss thing, I have bought a mountain bike and am going to start biking with my mum to try and lose a few pounds for my holidays. I actually put on about 4/5 lbs just before my m/c and need to get this body fit for a bikini! lol!
and even if/when I do get my :bfp: I'm going to carry on doing it, as I put my feet up and did everything by the book twice now and still I lost them, I just think if its going to happen then it will no matter what.
No sign of O for me as yet:hissy: but I dont usually O until cd 21/22 so Im not expecting it any time soon, lol.
I keep mulling over the 'do I wait until after my hol to ttc' and one day I think, yeah I will wait and the next I think, no I'll go for it this month and see what happens.....OH is very good about it and says its upto me, he will go with whatever I want which is good so no presure but I hate having to make a decsion on my own, lol.
If it doesnt happen this month then Im def gonna go for the tests and wait until I get back from holiday to ttc.
Jac x

Hi Jacqui - doesn't life just tick by sooooo slowly when ur waiting for a little sticky bean. I'm going use my six opk's starting from tomorrow so hope I ovulate in the next couple of days. Just don't really feel in the mood for bd! My OH is v good too sounds like ur OH leaving it up to me if I wanna wait or go for it this month. I kinda don't wanna waste the month. My OH works evenings at times but not during July and Aug so he's less tired and stressed at the mo and I wanna make the most of that.

Well here's to the days just whizzing in till we O and then us and the OH's being nice and relaxed so we can get on with making this happen!

I agree with not wanting to waste a month! LOL! I have my 3rd HIGH today on my cbfm so getting some bd in everyday at the moment, fx my PEAK isnt too far away now. Im using cheapie opk's too twice a day but they are still very faint, will see what todays bring!
I do hope I bloody O this cycle, as Ive heard that sometimes you dont after an m/c, Im just hoping that as mine was quick and levels were only low at m/c that my body has virtually recovered....although O could be a little earlier than usual this month which is also a good thing!

Come on 'O' for me and Shalagirl:happydance:

Hi Jacqui - was reading in the TTC section about how the signals ur body was sending u about BFP's /BFN's etc was REALLY confusing u. Just though I would pop u a wee note of support here. After ur m/c ur body could really be sending u alot of strange signs. I would be like u and pin my hopes on the pos+ signs that perhaps u ovualuted early and something good is now in progress. It is so understandable that u really want a pos+ outcome. I guess the safest thing to do is keep checking for ovulation (in case it hasn't happened), maybe do a hpt again in a few days & bd (if u feel up to it) and then maybe u'll have all bases covered for this month.

This morning when I wiped after I had a blob of blood - not sure what that was all about. Might just have been something stilll being cleared out still, but really have been clean in a week or so. I have done a few opk's and got faint lines but have bd past two days so happy about that.

I feel really emotional today and down on myself but DH has helped pick me up. Hormones are a pain making ur moods go up and down like a yo-yo . I am sure ur OH and ur family are supporting ur lots. Hope things settle for you and things regarding ur cycle / AF & ovulation all become clearer over the next few days. A doc my be the best person to speak to to help put ur mind at ease. Take care of urself.

Hi Shalagirl....thankyou for your words of support hun:hugs:
Any sign of O for you yet hun?
Your tickers says you are nearly there!! woohoo!!!

I got another HIGH today.:dohh:
My boobs are feeling the tiniest bit tender this morning, so maybe I am going to O on time this month afterall and Ive got loads of highs because my body is very fertile after the m/c..would make sense wouldnt it.

I feel like just throwing them all in the draw and not bothereing, but I really wanna know whats going on:hissy:

I want to know if/when I ovulate so I know when/if I'm going to come on.....it will drive me mad if I dont!

Im putting those 2 frers down to being a bit dodgy as I really dont think I am pg, I have no symptoms as such and being pg twice in past few months I sorta know what signs to look for...the only one I have is constipation.

Keep me updated with you sweetie!

Hi Jacqui - sorry I haven' t been around too much but been busy trying to organise a last minute holiday - v excited just booked a hol to Spain tonight and we leave on Sat morning for a week, have NO swimwear what so ever at the mo so will have to go out 2morro and shop!!

Spotted ur post on the ttc section that u got another faint +pos with a first repsonse. This must be totally giving u a headache. I really don't know 2 much about how long it takes hcg levels to fall but I would guess they should have dropped by now. I can well believe u r soooooo confused. I guess u have a couple of options

- test again with another reliable brand of hpt's (although expensive to have to keep buying them)
- go to the docs /hosptial and see if they will test ur wee sample for preg and / or test ur hcg levels again and explain the whole situation
- just keep bd and hoping in a week or two if will defo turn into a BFP (although v v v v v v difficult to wait and wonder).

I guess if it was a new preg repeating a hpt every few days you should eventually get a clear dark +pos line as ur hormone levesl double. If this doesn't seem to be happening it could be hcg from ur miscarriage still in ur system. Why oh why can't everthing thing be clear cut and simple. I wish I had answers that could help clear up what is happening for you. :hugs:

I think I have ovulated, bd enough for this month and am considering myself in waiting mode. This hol is defo gonna take my mind of things and really cheer me up. Don't forget you have ur hol to look forward to too. Might not be around b4 I go on hols but if not catch u in a week. Take care and I hope you get some answers as to what is happening. Lots of positive thinking and finger crossing that after my hols we're both back here with lots of good news. :hug:

Ohhh Shalagirl, your leaving me!!!:cry:

Nah, seriously you have an excellent time and relax and you never know when you get back you may have a bubba in there!!:happydance: fx for you babes.
Ive given up on my body this month, Im still using the cb monitor and still getting highs, lol if it turns to peak then yay, but if not, I will wait until after my hols:blush:

Anyways, you prolly wont se this till you get back, but have a super duper holiday and fill me in when you get back xxxx

Hi Jacqui,
I've seen you on the boards the last few months and noticed your TTC #4 after 2 MC. I'm TTC #3 after 3 MC now. MC in 2003, MC in 2004, got prego 2 weeks later with my now 3 yr old son so I do believe you are fertile after a MC but I'm not sure what is going on with me now after my MC on July 4th, 2008. I'm a little ahead of you since my MC was a tad bit earlier. Right now I'm cd 35 and no Witch yet. BFN on CD 29, BFN on CD 32, BFN CD33, so at this point still waiting on af.
This week I've had pains that felt like OV pains, very nauseas at times but I honestly feel like my body is just wanting to start af but its not coming :( I know it is supposed to take a bit to get back to normal after a MC so thats probably what it is but its driving me mad. I wiped earlier (sorry tmi) and it was a twing of red, so I'm like, okay bring on the witch so I can get back to figuring out my post MC cycle, but now there's no blood, so maybe that wasn't my af.

I am so tired of being obsessed, how much energy I've put into figuring all this out. Right now I'm wanting to get the CBFM I've seen you write about but don't want to make the investment, think I can do it with out it and don't want to give in to anymore obsession but I know if I don't get it then in a few months, if I keep getting BFN, I'm gonna be ticked off I didn't go for it now, instead of later.

TOO MUCH CONFUSION and FRUSTATION.

Just thought I would share :)

Hi JJF!!

Im sorry to hear about your m/c hun..:hugs:

They rrally do mess with your cycles.
Im on cd 29 today and am just thinking about O'ing shortly (near pos opk this morning)

Could you r bleed have been implantation do you think??

Its funny you should say about sicknes because since my m/c's I get ovulation symptoms now, much like af ones but with fatigue, really achey boobs and nausea thrown in!

Bodies are cruel things sometimes.

Keep us updated with you hun xx

Hi Jacqui - Got back from my hols yesterday and was wondering what was happpening on BnB and if there was any good news? I had a great hol I didn't wanna come back. The weather was perfect, I read 4 books in a week, jumped in and outa the pool and had the sunroof jacuzzi all to myself a few times. Totally forgot all about ttc and it was great.

Hope ur keeping well Jacqui - seen from some of ur other posts ur had +pos ovulation signs which is super - have my fingers crossed for u lots and lots. My AF hasn't shown up yet YYEEAAAHH! But only on day 30ish so even for a normal cycle its still a day or two early for me yet.

I was interested to hear u reckoned u were ovulating v later. I thought I had o'ved b4 my hols and bd on hols and looking at how late u ov'd maybe it was just as well I did.

Having the time away and not thinking about ttc has made me realise how much time at home the whole thing takes over my life. I wana keep it more relaxed and not let it take over my life. More relaxing and less stressin over ttc.

Well lets hope ur ttw flies in (really I have no idea if I am in my ttw or not) and b4 u know it u'll be testing for a BFP. Here's to our AF taking a hol of their own. Catch u around now I'm back.

Welcome back hun!:hugs:

Glad to hear you are feeling good and :witch: hasnt shown yet..yay!!
When are you going to test? Im going for the 20th aug at 12 dpo but I prolly wont hold out that long as I have about 30 ic's sat here itching to be used, lol...:muaha:
I too am more relaxed this time...I dont feel stressed and have a more 'what will be will be' attitude this month although Im sure as it gets closer to af time I will be peeing my pants!

How are you today JJF?

Hi Jacqui - Got my AF today exactly 5 weeks since my loss. Disappointed and not looking forward to trying again for another month but what else is there to do! Hope the witch hasn't caught up with u. Glad to hear u got accepted on the CBFM clinical study but here's hopin this is ur month and ur won't need to take part. I haven't used my CBFM this month as I didn't want my loss to interfer with the readings so am starting using it again from tomorrow. Like all the pics and blinkies u had added to ur posts and notice its not long till testing - good luck.

Hi Hun..gutted the old hag got you...:cry:

I made the mistake of using my cbfm this cycle and got all HIGH readings from cd 11:dohh: I was sure it would be ok as the hospital told me that my pg test was neg so hormones would have all gone...funny though as I managed to get some very faint positives on frers around cd23...messed my cbfm up now.

Oh well I'll be using a new one this cycle so it will have to learn my cycle over again anyways..FX for a bfp in sep for you babes.

4 days to go for testing or there abouts so not long to go now.:hugs:

Hey Jacqui,
I'm doing fine over here only because I'm NOT in my OV time or the 2ww so very relaxed, hehe. I sure am exhausted though watching the olympics non stop. I did start taking my temps and I'm enjoying having that 'control' and awarness. My OH is out of town until the 22nd or 23rd and the earlies I think I will OV is the 22nd so hoping its not until the 23rd or later!!! Looks like you have just a few more days until you test and I saw your post in the faint line post, looks to me like I see a line but honestly I don't know how to read those things! I've got my fingers crossed for you (and me too, ha). I think my biggest problem is that I thought I would get prego in Jan when I first started trying and got so run down in the 5 months it took till I got prego and then the MC, just feel like my little guys are getting so much older and this new baby will be later than I'd planned. I know I can't change that but I seem to be so focused on it :( If i got prego in Aug OV time then I would be due in May and then my little guys would be 4.5 and 6.5, yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->