+*+ July Babies+*+blue 76, pink 92, yellow 29. 129 Here already!

had my girl! was due 31st July, came on 4th August :)

Hiya had my gorgeous baby girl on 5th August - her name is Willow Rose xxxx

Hi all. Thought id pop in to see how every1 is doing? I havnt been on for a while as i have been super busy with my bby girl and also my 3 year old Jay i have to have eyes in the back of my head with him around her so much harder hving 2 rather than 1 haha! x

We had our baby boy - Noah (7lb 11oz) - on 6/08/10 - 9 days over due.
Mum and baby doing superb!

Very happy proud father.

Hi,

We had our little boy (due 28th July) on 9th August, 12 days overdue.

Stephen James 6lb 110z.

Thank you xx

zachary thomas born 8/8/10 7lb 10oz ventouse sunny side up!

Delaneigh Joe Rhiannon Martin, August 16th, 2010. 8 lbs, 6 oz, 22 inches long

Sorry for the late reply i have been very busy as most of you should know lol i was due july 10th with a girl and i had her june 24th :)) her name is megan

Far too late, but better late than never! I was due July 12th and had my baby boy on July 11th 8lb called him Maddox Dai :thumbup:

Hey how are every one and their July babies??

I have a 4 month old little girl now too!

Hey Shortie -congrats on your lil girl <3

Going by members I am in contact with on FBook etc and by having a quick look through the past few pages, its amazing how many of the 2010 July baby group are already cooking another little bundle or have had another baby already.

where has the past 2years gone? lol
was nice to pop back in, seems like only yday; this thread kept me sane when I was stuck at home on crutches with my spd lol

xxx

Congratulations! It is crazy, seems two minutes ago since this thread kept me sane too!

My Facebook is in my sig for any one who wants to add me it's nice to have people with LO's around the same age! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->