July Mummas <3

Mummy to be 1

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My Names Emily & I'm Due July 14th With My First Baby & Yesterday I Found Out I Was On Team Blue- I Plan On Calling Him Toby :blue::happydance:

I'm Hoping To Have Natrual Birth With Gas & Air- But If The Birthing Pool Is Free Then I Hope To Jump In There, My MW Says It Can Speed Up Labour By About 2 Hours!!

Please Share With Me Your Due Date, Team Colour, Baby Name Ideas & Type Of Birth You Would Like (Along With Pain Relief)

:hugs:

Hi Emily and little Toby to be :D My name is Melissa and I am due July 28th. This is my second baby but 4th pregnancy. I have my gender scan in 3 weeks time so at the moment i am team yellow. Our baby name choices for a boy is : Logan Archie Tanton and we have two for a girl : Esmae Lily Tanton and Lily Jayne Tanton. Feel free to comment on name preferance lol.

I love the name Toby. Does he have a middle name?

I had pethidine which i had an alergic reaction to and then an epidural with my daughter in 2006 with vontouse and forceps delivery. Was horrendous. This time round i am hoping for as natural as possible only using gas and air unless i really have to have an epidural as i felt last time it hindered my pushing.
Congrats n your sticky bean.

Oh and im 24 years of age living in kent in the Uk
xx

Hi Melissa,

Congratulations your your pregnancy!!
Love the name Logan for a boy and i love Lily Jayne Tanton, its beautiful.

Do you think your be having a girl?

Toby will have a middle Name yes, it will be his dads name as it is a tradition in my family! His Full name will be Toby Aidan Pearce- doesnt 100% go but i cant break the tradition!! :)

I hope you get a natrual birth this time round <3

I'm 18, and before anyone judges i work full time in insurance :) And i live in brighton.

xxx

I had my first baby at 18 so no judging this end! lol. And im still with the father, we have been together for 9 years this november and married for 2 this year and we have a mortgage. People can be very quick to judge young mums unfortunately but most people on here are very lovely and supportive.

Awh thanks hun. Yeah i know what u mean about not breaking tradition, my husband wants his son to have the same middle name as his hense "archie".

Toby Aiden Pearce is a lovely name :D was he planned?

I hope we both get the natural births we want. How has your pregnancy been so far?
xx

Hey, Im Gale and im due a baby boy on the 10th July. I think im gonna call the wee guy Brodie :]. I havent even thought about what pain relief or birth i want yet!

Melissa,

I'm not going to lie but yes this baby was planned. I have been with the father for 2 yesrs now and it took 8 months to concieve, but i miscarried that one and then another 5 months for this pregnancy.

My Pregnancy has been amazing!! i have had no sickness but i do get cramps!! But they are all fine. How has yours been? <3

Hi Gale,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Brodie- i love that name.

I wish you a healthy rest of your pregnancy and a smooth and easy birth xx

Hi gale congratulations and welcome to the july club lol :D Brodie is a lovely name. xx

Emily, theres nothing wrong with wanting to start a family with the person you love. So sorry for your loss before.
Oh my pregnancy hasnt been plains sailing, i have suffered more than i did in my first pregnancy. Had really bad sickness, vertigo, migranes, back aches and cramps. Could be worse tho eh and its definately worth it. When did u start feeling bubs move?

I am going to add you on here to my friend list. xx

So sorry to hear it hasnt been plain sailing!!

I was in hospital last friday with my tummy cramps. i was there for half 8 till 5.

I had blood tests, urine tests, ovary scan and an internal. --- i thought something bad was going to be wrong but it wasnt, thats the worst thing that has happened to me.

Are you hoping to find out the sex?xx

Hi :)

I'm Jodie due July 12th and am expecting a baby girl :D :pink:
We haven't decided on a name yet but do have a few favourites!

I'm hoping to just have gas and air and I might have a water birth but not too sure yet.

I'm 17 but will be 18 when the baby is born

xx

Hi ladies :)

My name is Helen and I am expecting a beautiful baby boy on July 15th (having difficulty over his name - at the minute I like Oliver Joseph but it changes daily)

I'm going to be a single mum (also asking for no judgement as baby wasn't planned but I'm doing my best) and I am so excited to meet the little guy.

I live in Middlesbrough and go to Durham University. Also work part time.

Congratulations to you all your impending motherhood :flower:

Hi ladies.

I'm due July 17th and having a girl :)

So sorry to hear it hasnt been plain sailing!!

I was in hospital last friday with my tummy cramps. i was there for half 8 till 5.

I had blood tests, urine tests, ovary scan and an internal. --- i thought something bad was going to be wrong but it wasnt, thats the worst thing that has happened to me.

Are you hoping to find out the sex?xx

thanks hun, to be honest its not been a bad pregnancy and i always say the worst i feel the better bubba feels as it takes everything from you :D

Oh no im sorry hun, cramping is so scary no matter how nany times u tell urself crams are normal.
We would love to find out but our little girl had her legs crossed at both scans we had at 20+22 weeks.typical lol .So unless this little monkey follows suit we will find out :D Obviously would love a boy so have one of each but afte our journey to get here we will be happy with either, and my gut tells me another lil girl xxx

Hi :)

I'm Jodie due July 12th and am expecting a baby girl :D :pink:
We haven't decided on a name yet but do have a few favourites!

I'm hoping to just have gas and air and I might have a water birth but not too sure yet.

I'm 17 but will be 18 when the baby is born

xx

Welcome to the threat Jodie and congrats on your little baby girl :D
would you like to share your favourite names or is it something you would like to keep on the down low?
fingers crossed you get the birth you want. How has your pregnancy been so far?xx

My name is Helen and I am expecting a beautiful baby boy on July 15th (having difficulty over his name - at the minute I like Oliver Joseph but it changes daily)

I'm going to be a single mum (also asking for no judgement as baby wasn't planned but I'm doing my best) and I am so excited to meet the little guy.

Hello helen and congrats. Oliver Joseph is lovely :D

I take my hat off to you hun for being a single mum, there is absoloutely no shame in it and no judging here.Being a mummy is the best feeling in the world. xx

Hello helen and congrats. Oliver Joseph is lovely :D

I take my hat off to you hun for being a single mum, there is absoloutely no shame in it and no judging here.Being a mummy is the best feeling in the world. xx

Thank you :) It is the best feeling isn't it! :flower:

What a sweet thread!! You ladies are awesome! :)

I'm 26 and expecting my fourth baby...we have three boys and finally getting our girl! I welcome some estrogen in the house! lol

I used an epidural with my first, my second one I wanted an epidural and they put the catheter in but forgot to start the medicine so I actually did it naturally without realizing it. My third I did natural.....still debating which way to go with the fourth one. Both really had their advantages!!

We are at a total loss for names. I can't find anything I truly love. I have a Jacob, Jonah, and Wyatt so I welcome any suggestions that go along with those!! My husband is a cowboy so he likes more ranchy style names lol.

Good luck on all of your pregnancies! You seem like sweet girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->