**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

Flapjack- CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!! Stick little one! :happydance:

Danielle- You're not out, till you're out! I totally thought I was out this last cycle! It was a spot on match to the cycle before and it was a BFN, I had myself counted out at 10DPO and didn't even think twice!

Flapjack- CONGRATS!!! How exciting!!! Stick little one! :happydance:

Danielle- You're not out, till you're out! I totally thought I was out this last cycle! It was a spot on match to the cycle before and it was a BFN, I had myself counted out at 10DPO and didn't even think twice!

I hope so. I had cramps last night when I went to bed and I couldn't even sleep on my sides. Other than that, I don't know. I'm just going to keep waiting and wishing I guess :shrug:

I had some cramps this morning too, and couldn't stomach my usual morning shake. In fact I didnt even have appetite after that for a few hours. I am also getting really hot at night when usually I am piling the covers on. All good news I hope. I will test in 3 days, but maybe two... :)

Danielle, maybe yoiur cramps are a good sign! I am hoping mine are!!! Test again Monday, it would be SWEET if we both got BFPs!!!

I had some cramps this morning too, and couldn't stomach my usual morning shake. In fact I didnt even have appetite after that for a few hours. I am also getting really hot at night when usually I am piling the covers on. All good news I hope. I will test in 3 days, but maybe two... :)

Danielle, maybe yoiur cramps are a good sign! I am hoping mine are!!! Test again Monday, it would be SWEET if we both got BFPs!!!

FX's! :hugs:

Sorry I've been AWOL for a few weeks. I was teaching summer school and then I was camping for 5 days. I am currently 3 days past expected AF but have not yet tested as: #1 I have had AF like cramps over the past two days and #2 I didn't temp while I was camping, but this morning's temp, while still above the coverline, was pretty low. How's everyone else doing?

AF not here!!! FX waiting til 7/31 to test..... hopeful have no PMS signs ( usally sore boobs and cramps by now!!!)

Tested this morning and got a bfn :cry:
Started having very sore breasts yesterday and felt cramps yesterday while helping friends move. I'll wait until AF shows up before testing again.

Sorry to hear danielle :( I am getting way nervous about testing tomorrow morning. I may just not do it and see if the witch comes tomorrow or Tuesday... Then maybe Wednesday I will test if she hasn't come yet. LOL, is that silly? My scardyness?

I feel the same way, I only test cuz I'm addictive to it.
I still got a BFN this morning, but still no AF.

Well, looks like I am out. AF showed this morning. I had a major breakdown last night, just cried and cried. My poor DH had no idea what to do... Today I woke up to cramps and a light flow but enough for a tampon. DANG! Looks like I am CD1 today.

BFN this am but no AF yet..... so in limbo.....i hope she doesnt show!!!

UGhh everyone left probably moved to August thread.... I am in testing limbo ..AF has not shown ..but BFN ..holding out hope though.... ive read plently of people getting BFNs til 5 or 6 weeks.... We'll see
leaving on vacation today doctor appt whn I get back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->