**July Testing Thread** 7 BFP!!

YAY !!! Flapjack !!!! how many dpo are you/symptoms in TWW at all?
:flower::happydance::happydance:

13dpo - No symptoms really... I had a twitchy eye since Ovulation!

I had mild cramps and backche the night before last and ouchy boobs last night - thought it was AF coming...!

When did you test during the day?
I got no symptoms too :nope: So I guess you can still get a bfp with no symptoms :thumbup:

FMU - I guess you can't tell because of the time difference, but I posted my BFP at 6am! LOL!

Congrats flapjack! It makes me so happy to see ladies get their BFP, keeps me hopeful for my own!

AFM-I woke up today with cramps today, not light ones, but not too bad either... I was SO sure that AF was getting me 4 days early, which would suck because my LP would only have been 10 days. However, she has not arrived, and my cramps only lasted about 30-40 minutes. Weird...

How is everyone else this morning?

Congrats flapjack! It makes me so happy to see ladies get their BFP, keeps me hopeful for my own!

AFM-I woke up today with cramps today, not light ones, but not too bad either... I was SO sure that AF was getting me 4 days early, which would suck because my LP would only have been 10 days. However, she has not arrived, and my cramps only lasted about 30-40 minutes. Weird...

It sounds promising Fluffy. Maybe it's implantation?

Got no symptoms (except constipation) which is weird. I usually have a lot of symptoms before AF. I guess not every cycles are the same. I'm getting my pregnancy tests today!
I spoke to my little nephew last night with my sister-in-law. It makes me sad, I want a baby too :cry:
They are trying for their second one, I do wish them the best but i'll be really sad if she gets pregnant before me :cry: The family knows we have been trying for a while and about the lost. They are getting as impatient as we are :dohh:

You will get there Danielle :hugs: Maybe you're like me, no symptoms is a symptom!

GL hun! :thumbup:

xxx

Got no symptoms (except constipation) which is weird. I usually have a lot of symptoms before AF. I guess not every cycles are the same. I'm getting my pregnancy tests today!
I spoke to my little nephew last night with my sister-in-law. It makes me sad, I want a baby too :cry:
They are trying for their second one, I do wish them the best but i'll be really sad if she gets pregnant before me :cry: The family knows we have been trying for a while and about the lost. They are getting as impatient as we are :dohh:

Thanks! I am hoping... I totally know what you mean! My SIL just had a baby a few weeks ago, and every time I go over I get more and more anxious to have my own. She had a hard time getting PG, so I am glad for them... BUT every time I hear of a new friend getting pregnant I get a little sad. It seems that everyone is having a baby!!!

Thanks! I am hoping... I totally know what you mean! My SIL just had a baby a few weeks ago, and every time I go over I get more and more anxious to have my own. She had a hard time getting PG, so I am glad for them... BUT every time I hear of a new friend getting pregnant I get a little sad. It seems that everyone is having a baby!!!

At the school that I teach, we are 4 teachers trying to get pregnant and we are all having a hard too. One of them lost one last November so me and her are pretty close. We also have the same OB/GYN which is awesome. Maybe we will have get pregnant during the new school year! That would be nuts.

Congrats flapjack! Wonderful news! :)

AFM - AF showed with a vengeance today so I am officially out.

When are you going to test Fluffy? I just realized that we are both at DPO 10, but I think I knew that already :laugh2:

When are you going to test Fluffy? I just realized that we are both at DPO 10, but I think I knew that already :laugh2:

I am going out of town tomorrow morning and was planning to test when I get back on Monday morning, that would be 14DPO for me. Tomorrow is 11DPO though, do you think I would get a positive then? I just HATE getting the BFN so I would rather put it off as long as possible. :dohh:

Are you testing today? EEK! I am getting excited for both of us!

I am going out of town tomorrow morning and was planning to test when I get back on Monday morning, that would be 14DPO for me. Tomorrow is 11DPO though, do you think I would get a positive then? I just HATE getting the BFN so I would rather put it off as long as possible. :dohh:

Are you testing today? EEK! I am getting excited for both of us!

well, I might test today...otherwise I will tomorrow. I got some ultra sensitive ones. I'm hoping it will be bfp. We'll have to wait and see. AF should be here on Monday :dohh:

You never know, some get their BFP before DPO 14

well, I might test today...otherwise I will tomorrow. I got some ultra sensitive ones. I'm hoping it will be bfp. We'll have to wait and see. AF should be here on Monday :dohh:

That's true. My AF is supposed to show Monday too! I hope it stays away for both of us. I am getting a little anxious...

That's true. My AF is supposed to show Monday too! I hope it stays away for both of us. I am getting a little anxious...

Me too! I'm really anxious. I just hope if I do get a bfp that it won't be an ectopic. My OB/GYN said the minute I get a bfp that I need to see her right away, but I'm going away Aug. 1st to the 9th. I have an appointment with her on the 10th to get my husband check :happydance: He is not too happy about going.
Let's hope for no AF! lol

well it's a bfn. I guess there is still time...I'm going to wait for Monday.

Congrats Flapjack! :happydance: H&H 9 months.

:hugs: Danielle It's not over until that mean ol :witch: arrives.

Fluffy Your cramps sound just like mine did before I got my :bfp: Fx'd for you! That would be awesome, first month O'ing and you catch the eggie. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->