Jumperoo/ Activity Centres?

kimandbump

Reaction score
Hi

My LO is now 5 months old but still tiny, around 8lb 10 and about 52cm tall. She has good head control and really likes her bumbo so I was hoping to get her a Jumperoo or activity centre type thing, however I tried her in a friends Jumperoo today and she is just too short, her head was still below the top of the seat unit.

Has anyone any advice as to the type of activity centre that is best suited to small babies? Or how I can adapt one to make it more suitable for her?

No suggestions sorry - just wanted to post that I share your annoyance! We had a similar activity seat for Andrew but he couldnt reach the toys.

A pillow under a jumperoo can help with reaching the floor but shes still little so i know what u mean about her height. A jumperoos a good investment though as it lasts a preemie far longer than a term baby!

Jessica is 12lb now and still doesnt fit into any of these things!! lol

The jumperoo she is too small for and I tried her in my neices one (a Vtech jump and spin or learn and groove or something, I cant remember) and it was the same, she could barely see out and her feet were miles from the floor!

Sorry not much help!

Can I just bump this because Mothercare have their Jumperoos on offer at the moment - with a combination of offers & codes, you can get it down to £49.96 for delivered to store.

See this post on Moneysavingexpert and this one on HotDealsUK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->