Jumperoo, what age did you..?

S

Serene123

What age did you put your LO in the jumperoo and when did they stop fitting in it? Caitlyn is a big girl. I was going to wait untill christmas because it says 6m+ but I've seen alot of girls younger in them and it doesn't look like they'll be in it much longer!

You already know but thought i'd post anyway.

3 Months for me, i have a tall girl!

Caitlyn is wayyyyyyy over 2ft already. She's huge! Almost too long for 3-6 baby grows. :|

I think they should make toys for bigger babies :( Ally is filling his 3-6 month clothes now - certainly length wise. He's not going to be able to have any age appropriate toys! He'll end up with a pan and wooden spoon! Oh dear.

I got Sam's when he was 5 months but only because he just wanted to be held in a standing position so he could jump every second of the day! And he'd been in his door bouncer before that so he could definitely have gone in earlier x

I think they should make toys for bigger babies :( Ally is filling his 3-6 month clothes now - certainly length wise. He's not going to be able to have any age appropriate toys! He'll end up with a pan and wooden spoon! Oh dear.

There's nothing better than a pan and wooden spoon :rofl:

Oh, and another pan or a bowl to wear as a hat while drumming x

Caitlyn already uses her 4m+ activity station quite happily. She can reach the floor if she goes on her tiptoes and move it around.

I got Sam's when he was 5 months but only because he just wanted to be held in a standing position so he could jump every second of the day! And he'd been in his door bouncer before that so he could definitely have gone in earlier x

She was in her door bouncer from 2m!! :rofl:

its added to my mothercare basket.. when it gets to £150 i order it so i get free delivery. i think i'm about £1 off .. :rofl:

Maybe we should just ignore the age guidelines? I mean, if you put your kid in something and they flop over unable to support themselves you're not gonna keep them in it are you... Plus, if you're going to get it anyway, why not buy it sooner and just see how it goes.

No I'm 1p off! :rofl:

"Add £0.01 to your order to qualify for free standard UK Delivery"

Jasmine is 7 months old and has been in hers since she was 6months but she is also only small and is in 3-6 month clothes but hv said she is doing brilliantly so im happy

My LO is in 6-9 months already!! I want to try him in one of them but he can't hold his head up properly yet!

I tried Colton in his when he was 3months and he's didn't like it too well. Tried him again about 4.5 months and he likes it.. he's been in it since.

I started Connor in his jumper at 4 months but he is really tall (90%)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->