Jumperoo

nessajane

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just a quick question.

I want to buy a jumperoo for Tyler but i wondering if its too early to get him one yet? What age is the best time for him to start using it and when they will really enjoy it?

Thanks xx

Probably too early hun. I put Oliver in his at 3 months and he could barely touch the floor - I had to put a cusion under his little tootsies! Once he can hold his head and himself up properly, then give it a go. I hope he enjoys it!!!

i would say 3-4months, when the can hold their head steady :) maddi had one then, after 4months i think, and loved it, as still does :)

We started using one around 4 months :)

Lola got hers for Christmas when she was 3 months but didn't start using it until after 4 months...

We just got Lauryn one when she was 14weeks, would say thats about a good time as before that I don't think she would have touched the floor, and she's a tall baby. She took a few goes but now she absolutly LOVES it!!

Baby needs to be fully supporting their heads not just a lil bit or short while but constantly and strong before using one x

Its never a bad idea to have things in ready when money suits x

Id say 4-6 months depending on the baby, as others have said baby will need to support their head properly themselves and ideally be not too far from the floor-i used a cushion for a short while though.

keely.

I agree that 4-6 months depending on the baby would be best

i bought Annabelle one last weekend, she can support her head by herself now but she cant touch the floor yet but only just, i put a little cushion under her feet and she just moves a little but all she really does is stare at the dangly bits she is amazed by them and i only put her in it for about 5-10 mins

Lou
xxx

It doesnt really matter if they can reach the floor yet because you can always put something under it but they definitely need to be able to hold their head for a while.
Tye cant reach the floor yet at 4months, but hes very good with his head and he just sits in it and rocks from side to side and plays with the toys on it!

Best thing ever we say! Rihanna loves it and as been in it since 3 n half month (she stood on a box for a few weeks lol..... She loves it!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->