Jumping on the charting bandwagon after TTC over a year

positivevibes

Reaction score
I finally... FINALLY... bought a basil thermometer and 2 months worth of Clearblue Digi Ovulation Tests!! :happydance:

I feel like I'm not only a POAS addict at the end of my cycles, now I'm going to be using digi's like crazy... I took one this morning knowing it would be negative and I already can't wait to do it again tomorrow... :shrug: Sigh... :dohh:

Side note: I also felt a little ridiculous while purchasing everything. An older woman was the one ringing me up at the pharmacy today and outside of on-line forums it was the first time I have said out loud "we're struggling while trying to conceive."... It felt like I just let out the biggest secret ever, and almost choked up. :cry:

Anyone with any advice or personal experiences using the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Tests?

... Also I've read a few posts about the CVS brand basil thermometers having a low battery right after purchase.... mine has done the same thing. Is there a way to replace the batteries or do I just buy a whole new thermometer?

Thanks ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->