Jumping over a few days early

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Hey everyone:wave: I'm 13+5 but find myself sneaking in for a peak and thought I better say hello. So happy to be hitting the second trimester, I never caught that "second wind" some people talk about with DD so I'm not getting my hopes up this time :haha:

Welcome! :) hope the second trimester is a good one for you!

Lol I still haven't gotten my second wind. I mean, I don't feel like death anymore. So, that's an improvement. And I can now stay up til like 8:30 instead of 7:30. Hehe. But seriously, don't think I'll feel normal and great til I'm not pregnant.

Lol I still haven't gotten my second wind. I mean, I don't feel like death anymore. So, that's an improvement. And I can now stay up til like 8:30 instead of 7:30. Hehe. But seriously, don't think I'll feel normal and great til I'm not pregnant.

Not feeling like death anymore is a huge improvement! :)

I have been sneaking in here too! Cannot wait to officially be over here :))

I'm the same as PP, almost half way and still waiting for this burst of energy I've been threatened with :)

Hiya! Welcome to second tri!!! I'm 20 weeks and still exhausted all the time, wondering if I will get a burst of energy at all lol

Hey & welcome 💖

I'm still waiting for this burst of energy too! Never felt so tired and lazy in pregnancy. X

Thank you everyone:flower: Maybe the burst of energy is a myth! I keep telling myself I'm only more lazy and tired this time around because I have a busy 2 year old to chase after:haha:

Thought I'd say hello here :) 14 weeks today woop!
This pregnancy has been a LOT tougher than my first, I've been so sick and I'm writing this lying in bed sipping sprite as it's the only thing that helps *waves tiny white flag* :haha: but it is getting better than it was and sometimes I have very good days that feel amazing :p so it's going in the right direction..
So far all seems to be well with baby, scan was good and have found a nice clear heart beat with my doppler which is nice <3 I can feel baby wriggling quite a lot already which surprised me because I didn't till 17w the first time but it's so lovely :D

Happy 14 weeks Mummafrog!! I'm sorry that this pregnancy has been so much harder than your first.

How exciting you're feeling movement so much already! I feel a little flutter here and there, and when I use our doppler at home I'll feel a bit more - I can't remember when I felt movement with my first.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->