June 10 EDD anyone else?

amiii

Reaction score
Im new here, found out yesterday and confirmed with digi and two more tests (haha!) today!

would love to find a bump buddy!

:flower:

That's not my due-date, but it was with my first baby! Your post reminded me ^_^ It's a good due-date. Cheers~

Hi,

I confirmed mine with a digi today and my due date is June 9th according to a website!

Bump buddies?
xx

Hey I'm due early June too. Got my BFP 2 days ago :happydance:, my ticker has estimated 3rd of June, but I'm not too sure how many DPO I am :blush:

Hi I'm due 4th June :bfp: on Monday 26th Sept at 15 dpo (didn't test until I knew I was late) concieved on the weekend of our 8th wedding anniversary :lol:
Congrats everyone here's to h&h 9 months for us all x

Wow alot of june babies! Lets pray they are all sticky little beans!! How are u all feeling so far?? :hug:

awww congrats to you all, I'm end of may but near enough lol!
x

awww congrats to you all, I'm end of may but near enough lol!
x

Hihi well you never know, only 5% of women deliver on their estimated due date. They told my to be prepared from may 20! so your more than welcome here :D

Wow alot of june babies! Lets pray they are all sticky little beans!! How are u all feeling so far?? :hug:

I had my doctors appointment today to confirm my pregnancy. The GP deffinatly thinks I'm preggers as I showed her my HPTs, but they do not perform the offical tests at the surgery so they have to send it off, wont get the result till Monday or Tuesday :dohh: Also got my first Midwife appointment in 2 weeks time so I'm beginning to feel excited!!! :cloud9:

We have estimated my date as 5 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

I am still basically symptom less, had some congestion and loads of sneezing but that's about it!

How are you feeling?

I know already! Feeling tired and ms has kicked in already! (it was early with ds too) apart from that so excited got my GP appointment next Wed! Here's to sticky beans and h&h 9 months for us all
:hugs:

hi ladies!! after 3 years i got my bfp!!! edd 06th june 2012 YAY!!!

I've got my first midwife app on friday (i will be 5weeks)
At my practise you don't see your doctor you just go straight to the midwife when you find out and she books your scan date. i don't need to do another test at doctors as i've done so many already lol

Oh congrats everyone I'm at my doc's tomorrow for hosp referral etc I'm so excited! Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

Hi ladies, can I join you? Found out yesterday my first is due 18th June and would love some friends at the same stage to share the journey with.

So excited got first app with midwife next wed!! I've heard it's all paperwork but hoping to find out date of first scan :) happy days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->