June/July Jellybeans 2024

DBZ34

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm taking the leap and starting the June thread in the hopes that more people will join as time goes on. Since most other threads seem to have multiple months, I figured I would throw July in there too.

Anyone else due in June/July and want to chat, join us here!

Due Dates

PrettyinInk42 - June 4th
DBZ34 - June 6th
Wannabepreggo- July 1st

Last edited:
Me!
Hi there. Just had my dating scan yesterday and was told my EDD is June 4th. And this is a very unplanned baby #4 for me. lol

Hiii! I’ve just had my bfp so no appointments yet but would assume due date would be July!

Hey ladies! I am due on July 1st and I just got my BFP a little over a week ago after a FET cycle. I have confirmed the pregnancy with BW & I have an US coming up soon! I transferred 4 embryos so I'm anxious to find out how many babies are baking in there.

How is everyone doing? Congrats to all of you lovely ladies! H&H 9 months everyone! Any updates or appointments coming up? Happy Friday ladies! Have a great weekend girls!

Last edited:
lerp - Welcome and congrats!

wannabe - Welcome and congrats!
I'm doing ok so far. A bit of round ligament pain and very minor nausea. My next GP appt is Oct 31st and my first MW appt is Nov 13th. Had my dating scan last week and this is my little bean...

number 4 a.jpg

lerp - Welcome and congrats!

wannabe - Welcome and congrats!
I'm doing ok so far. A bit of round ligament pain and very minor nausea. My next GP appt is Oct 31st and my first MW appt is Nov 13th. Had my dating scan last week and this is my little bean...

View attachment 1117295

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Beautiful scan picture! I'm so glad that everything is coming along nicely! Congrats & H&H 9 months to you!

How is everyone doing?

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and have been fighting off terrible nausea for weeks. I imagine it's not as bad as some because I've been able to eat small meals and haven't thrown up. I have started taking b6 at night and that has made a huge difference in how I feel when I wake up.

I think I felt my first flutters yesterday but I can't be sure. It was pretty consistent in one area of my abdomen where I suspect tiny dancer is hanging out...but we'll see if I have a repeat anytime this week. Next scan is at the end of the month to check for any issues...We could have done a blood test instead and found out the sex of the baby too, but really, I just wanted another peek at the baby. Lol.

How is everyone else feeling ?

DBZ - Sorry about your nausea. FX it subsides as you get into 2nd tri. 11 weeks is probably too early to feel anything. Possibly just wishful thinking or phantom kicks, but you'll be feeling the real deal soon enough. :)

I'm alright. Been dealing with nausea too, but it seems to be getting better. Just went for my first tri screening scan and blood work. Gonna need to wait til my next MW appt for results. The U/S techs aren't allowed to say anything, just print out pics and send us on our way. But I was able to peak at the paperwork and I think I said I was measuring 12w0d. According to my dating scan, I was measuring 5 days behind. But if what I saw is true, the baby may have caught up thos 5 days. So, my EDD may be back to May 30th, but I'll have to wait and see what the report says. And my last 2 have been 7 and 10 days late.

20231116_125446.jpg 20231116_125542.jpg

DBZ - Sorry about your nausea. FX it subsides as you get into 2nd tri. 11 weeks is probably too early to feel anything. Possibly just wishful thinking or phantom kicks, but you'll be feeling the real deal soon enough. :)

I'm alright. Been dealing with nausea too, but it seems to be getting better. Just went for my first tri screening scan and blood work. Gonna need to wait til my next MW appt for results. The U/S techs aren't allowed to say anything, just print out pics and send us on our way. But I was able to peak at the paperwork and I think I said I was measuring 12w0d. According to my dating scan, I was measuring 5 days behind. But if what I saw is true, the baby may have caught up thos 5 days. So, my EDD may be back to May 30th, but I'll have to wait and see what the report says. And my last 2 have been 7 and 10 days late.

View attachment 1117444 View attachment 1117445

Actually, funnily enough, I felt my first this early as well. It started off as a "is this what I'm feeling?" and then as the weeks progresed it became apparent that's what it was. Always in the same place until she got big enough to move around. She HATED the doppler and let me know. If I wanted to feel her kick, all I needed to do was break out the doppler. When my OB was trying to get her heart rate near the end of my pregnancy, she kept kicking the doppler until he finally gave up and was like, well, we know they are alive and active.

It's not consistent, but every once in a while (like every couple of days, if that) when I'm laying down trying to get back to sleep because insomnia is a thing right now, I notice a little flutter, though I don't know if that's a really accurate description. But, I'm thankful for it because it helped me finally find this bean on the doppler. I was convinced the baby had implanted on the other side of my uterus. Like I was so sure that was where they were, I probably didn't give the left side the proper attention to find it. So I could never find the heartbeat. But after the flutter, I finally found the baby, which was a relief too because I had some random spotting. Ugh. The worries never end...

That's exciting that your baby may have caught up. Can't wait to hear what your midwife says! Also, I love those scan pics. Do you have a feeling about if it's a boy or girl?

How is everyone doing?

I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and have been fighting off terrible nausea for weeks. I imagine it's not as bad as some because I've been able to eat small meals and haven't thrown up. I have started taking b6 at night and that has made a huge difference in how I feel when I wake up.

I think I felt my first flutters yesterday but I can't be sure. It was pretty consistent in one area of my abdomen where I suspect tiny dancer is hanging out...but we'll see if I have a repeat anytime this week. Next scan is at the end of the month to check for any issues...We could have done a blood test instead and found out the sex of the baby too, but really, I just wanted another peek at the baby. Lol.

How is everyone else feeling ?

Hi! I'm doing good! I hope that you are also! I'm all ready for the thanksgiving holiday! I got all of my groceries ready for the big feast & I'm making a pumpkin pie & an apple pie this year! My husband handles most of actual turkey day cooking himself! I'm a lucky girl to have such a great chef to handle all of the heavy lifting for me on the holiday!

Happy 11 weeks! I'm sorry about the morning sickness but glad that vitamin supplement seems to be helping! I hope that the morning sickness ends soon for you. Are you going to find out the gender or wait until the baby arrives! I hope that you have happy holidays and enjoy the rest of your week!

View attachment 1117444 View attachment 1117445
Happy 11 weeks! Beautiful scan pictures! I am so sorry about the morning sickness! I Hope that you feel better soon!

AFM, I am pregnant with twins! I forgot to mention that on here! I posted it to my journal though. I am 8 weeks pregnant now & feeling good overall, maybe a little tired at times though. I am going to post the US picture on here soon. I am hoping to get an elective US later this week & I will be sure to post that on here when i do! I hope that you ladies have a great week and Happy Holidays!

AFM, I am pregnant with twins! I forgot to mention that on here! I posted it to my journal though. I am 8 weeks pregnant now & feeling good overall, maybe a little tired at times though. I am going to post the US picture on here soon. I am hoping to get an elective US later this week & I will be sure to post that on here when i do! I hope that you ladies have a great week and Happy Holidays!

Congratulations!

Thanks ladies! I hope that everyone has a wonderful new upcoming week!

Just a quick update...Friday of last week I had a 9 week US. Baby A looks healthy & is doing great! Baby A was measuring at 9 weeks and 3 days, right on track and heart beat was at 167. Baby A was very active & I could see the HB flickering away, and the arms wiggling.

Sadly Baby B had stopped growing, was smaller & we could no longer see a HB for baby B. RIP my precious little angel.

I will update soon with an US picture from my appointment once I can get a chance.

Here is a picture from my 9 week US. IMG_7475.jpeg

Just a quick update...Friday of last week I had a 9 week US. Baby A looks healthy & is doing great! Baby A was measuring at 9 weeks and 3 days, right on track and heart beat was at 167. Baby A was very active & I could see the HB flickering away, and the arms wiggling.

Sadly Baby B had stopped growing, was smaller & we could no longer see a HB for baby B. RIP my precious little angel.

I will update soon with an US picture from my appointment once I can get a chance.

So sorry about baby B :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"