June Mummys - Let's get to know eachother!

Name: Rebecca
Marital: Married
Partner: 32

Baby Number 1
Due Date: 26th June
Sex: Finding out on 10th Feb!
First movements: 18 weeks ish

Off to find out what quickening is!

Welcome everyone :) I believe i've updated you all, remember to let me know the sex if you find out :)

Will be good for sharing where to get the bargains from etc!

Name: Jenny
Marital: Married
Partner: 35

Baby Number 2 (I have a little girl)
Due Date: 16th June
Sex: Boy:cloud9:
First movements: 17 weeks (ish)

Nice to meet all of you ladies anyway :) Have you all started buying bits yet? x

This is our 3rd so dont need to buy much! Have had to buy a double buggy (my youngest will be 18 months when this one comes) and need some new sleepsuits ect, but that it! Have you bought anything yet? x

Yeah we have cot, moses basket, changing table and a couple of little bits etc :) got money all saved i just keep getting stuff when i see bargains!

I have got most items from my first too but have to buy all new clothes which I don't mind!lol! I have got little things like bibs and dummies and that. next thing to do is decorate nursery and get all the accessories! xx

Yeah we got quite a bit...

The pram, carseat, changing bag, bottles, steriliser, breast pump, other breastfeeding stuff, changing mat, nappies, wipes, toiletries, clothes cant rem what else lol and moses basket x

eeeak I can't wait! There's loads of nice things in asda for babies, we're going there from gender scan on wed :D can't wait xx

Name: Louise
Marital: In a relationship
Partner: Stewart, 29

Baby Number 2 (already have an 11 year old girl)
Due Date: 27th June
Sex: Team :yellow:
First quickening: 17 weeks
First kicks: 18.5 weeks

:wave:

hey :)

ive got a few little bits like cuddle robes, bibs etc.. but the big stuff will come soon :) me and OH will look throught catalogues together and il show him what i like and go from there...

at the mo im still overwhelmed by the amount of stuff can buy and im :wacko: with looking at breast pumps and tens machines to get!!!! ahh

xx

Read some online reviews :)
That's what I did
I got a 2nd hand advent electronic breast pump off ebay for £22. theyre £90 in mothercare x

The only thing I have are some knitted booties someone gave me when I was 6 weeks .. I havent shopped for anything yet .

Anyone know where to get cot bedding from that isn't a ridiculous price? :) x

Cot bedding is so extremely over priced, we paid £90 for a set from babies r us so will use that again this time round to save money, but best to look in sales, asda/tesco and non-baby places if you have a dunelm mill near you? they do lovely baby bedding and reasonable :thumbup:

Ooh thats such a good price!!!! bargain!! :)

anyone thought of birth plans yet?? any idea what you would like??

xx

:hi: can i join in

Name: Katie
Marital: Engaged (wedding is 6 weeks after baby is due)
Partner: David, 21

Baby Number 1
Due Date: 15th June
Sex: Team :pink: :cloud9:
First quickening: 13-14 weeks
First kicks: 16 weeks

Im having the worst time trying to decide on a stroller...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members