June TTCers/NTNPers?

Lou

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I've seen a few posts about other months and ive even posted in the May one, but I wondered... Are there any other June TTCers / NTNPers or maybe even those who are considering June at all??

Thought we could get to know each other and share our journeys here. :happydance:

xxxxx

Almost - July for me! There's a thread called TTC summer 2010, or something like that so you can post there too if you don't get much response here. People seem to either be going very soon, or in the Autumn...

me me me!! lol
we are TTC no 3 in June - June 25th to be exact as it's hubbys birthday and the first day of our holiday.
We are hoping for a late March early April 2011 baby.

I am a June TTC'er!!!! There is a summer thread but not a specific June thread - I would be happy to get involved :flower:

oooh Yay!!! hello girlies!! I notices there was a summer thread but didnt know if june fitted in there haha! Im sure it does! lol!!

Have you lovely ladies started taking folic acid etc? Im going to buy some this weekend - after reading Lozzy21s thread, im not taking any chances...

Wow Ley - No 3, that must be awesome! march april baby sounds fab to me too... we're hoping to start on 4th June - date i finish uni and OH's bday! Fingers X'd!

xxxx

Almost - July for me! There's a thread called TTC summer 2010, or something like that so you can post there too if you don't get much response here. People seem to either be going very soon, or in the Autumn...

Feel free to join us aswell! No doubt if we get a dwindled response we'll head over! Thank you for the invite! :flower:

xxx

Hi girls im also a June ttc'er :happydance: I cant wait!

Lou thanks for reminding me on the folic acid lol only last night I said to oh about getting some and just been writing out my shopping list and forgot to write it out so thanks :thumbup:

How does everyone plan on doing this... apart from the obvious!!! :lol:

Im starting to track how many days my cycle is after coming over the pill, waiting for my first proper af (due end of this month) then think we may try OPKs xx

either awesome or crazy, or maybe a bit of both lol.
My youngest is a march baby as am I so I won't be terribly upset if we end up with an April or beyond baby lol

Hi!!! I'm in-between May/June :) It's be out 3rd ICSI attempt, for our first child together.

Babydust to everyone!!

I have been taking folic acid for ages now...and I have had my rubella immunity checked and all good to go for June.

Next month my aim is to give up caffeine (I am a bit of a tea addict :wacko:)

Im starting to track how many days my cycle is after coming over the pill, waiting for my first proper af (due end of this month) then think we may try OPKs xx

Well I think I'm going to start temping again, just to see when I'm ovulating. My cycles are a bit all over the place at the moment - not loads, but they can be anything between 25 and 32 days, so would be good to pinpoint ov. I think I'll also use OPKs. I really want to catch that eggy the first month :blush: That'd be my ideal situation as my baby would be born end of April/start May (We're not actually TTCing until after my July AF). Not that I'm a control freak or anything :wacko: I have a mid-December birthday and it's CRAP so I'd love for my kids to have birthdays when it's warm and sunny so they can go to the park rather than being stuck indoors :nope:

I have been taking folic acid for ages now...and I have had my rubella immunity checked and all good to go for June.

Gotta have some tea chick LOL! I have one cup in the mornings and I really savour it and make the most of it. I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine so that's my only cup of tea in the whole day. I can't drink anything caffeinated after midday or I can't sleep at night!

Gotta have some tea chick LOL! I have one cup in the mornings and I really savour it and make the most of it. I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine so that's my only cup of tea in the whole day. I can't drink anything caffeinated after midday or I can't sleep at night!

I'm just like that...REALLY sensitive to caffeine - even too much tea makes me all jitterery and get palpitations so I think it is best to go cold turkey in my case!

Checking the rubella immunity is a good idea!. I found out at 20 weeks with my first that I had no immunity and had to have another mmr jab after she was born. Luckily that one took and I was immune for my second.
As for how to do it, I don't think I will bother with opk's and I can't temp anyway because I have very restless nights with 2 kids in tow.
I will just look out for my body's signs that it is ovulating and take it from there.

Hi girls im also a June ttc'er :happydance: I cant wait!

Lou thanks for reminding me on the folic acid lol only last night I said to oh about getting some and just been writing out my shopping list and forgot to write it out so thanks :thumbup:

Hey you! wellcome to the group lady! :flower:

Im glad I was of service to you hehe!! I think im just going to go with the flow for the first few months (although we're using pullout method atm) then perhaps go for OPKs - ive got PCOS so literally dont have a clue when I ovulate as my cycles are so sporadic - currently on cd 45 or something ridiculous like that! :dohh:

either awesome or crazy, or maybe a bit of both lol.
My youngest is a march baby as am I so I won't be terribly upset if we end up with an April or beyond baby lol

Ley, its so nice that there are so many March/Aprils in the family. in my family theres a bday almost everymonth... think the only month there isn't is may. (there are 9 kids!! eek!) I bet your kiddies can't wait for a new brother or sister.

Im a coffe addict! I dont think i can give it up! :wacko: i will try .. perhaps. :S LOL!!

Oooo I really must call docs to see about having my rubella, how long before ttc are you meant to have it because im pretty sure i was meant to have it after my son was born but i didnt, ooops! Do they check via blood test?x

Oooo I really must call docs to see about having my rubella, how long before ttc are you meant to have it because im pretty sure i was meant to have it after my son was born but i didnt, ooops! Do they check via blood test?x

You have to wait 3 months after the having the booster to start TTC :flower:

...yep they check via blood test - I got my results in about 48 hrs x

Im pretty sure I need it, I cant think what else it might of been the mw said i needed immunity from. God I have such bad memory!!

If you ask, they may be able to check your notes and see if it is written up that you had no immunity.
I would definitely recommend having it done asap as the risk to unborn baby if you catch it is very severe. x

Yayyyyy! this group is for me then! I am getting married on 18th June and OH finally agreed that we can TTC after the wedding. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->