June TTCers/NTNPers?

Yayyyyy! this group is for me then! I am getting married on 18th June and OH finally agreed that we can TTC after the wedding. :happydance:

Welcome to the group lovely! how exciting a wedding!! Have you got everything sorted out for it?? I bet you can't wait!!
xxxx

There's still lots to organise but I'm on maternity leave until and of May so I have a bit of time on my hands thank goodness :)

I keep meaning to make an appointment for a rubella blood test. Will set a reminder in my phone to call them in the morning. I did have a blood test in August last year to check for various things (iron and B vitamin levels amongst other things) so it could be they checked my rubella immunity then, but I will check.

I've started temping now, and have downloaded an app to my iphone to record the temperatures. I think I'll still stick them into fertility friend (if I can remember my login) just because then I can see things more clearly.

Ive got appt today to get blood test done for rubella check, will it check other things aswell if I tell them its a check up before we start ttc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->