**********junebugs 2010**********94 births.

D contactions every 4mins but only 3cm dilated. This was at 2pm xxxxx

just realised my mobile has died....thanks for the update Emma. hope she is doing ok. will text her when my phone has some juice in it.

No news from D yet ladies. Will let you know when I hear anything. Hope you are ok Hun xxx

Hope everything is going okay for her. Please update me! :kiss: xxx

She said she would update me too, but i am not getting any replies anymore, hope she is ok!!

Getting worried now :nope:

Hopefully good news will come this morning xx

Ladies just to let you know that Delilah has had Nathan at 3.31am this morning weighing an almighty 10lb 13oz!!!!!!
She had to have an emergency c/s as he was just too big...............after 20hrs of labour and only getting to 8cm with his shoulders stuck!!!

PLease NOONE comment on Facebook as they want to tell family and friends first xxx

WELL DONE D..............................SO SO PROUD OF YOU BABE XXXXXXXXX

here is her link xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...0053-delilah-has-had-nathan-3-31am-today.html

Well done Delilah and nearly 11 lbs I guess he'll be into 3-6 months clothes soon! Wow and well done hun.... I guess they were right estimating him to be big!

Just to let you know, I gave birth to my gorgeous little girl Lily-May (EDD 13/06/2010) on Saturday the 26th June weighing 6lb 9oz :happydance: xx

ThanksEmma for updating hon xxx thanks for all your good wishes everyone. We've now told families and announced on Facebook. He's perfect and BIG lol I'll post pics tomorrow. Congrats to all the other new June moms in particular chiefs wife and charlotte xxx

Just so so pleased for you and DH. Look forward to seeing pics xxxx
you have a thread on announcements D . Look page 519 xxx

Just a quick one to say i had my little girl Faith at 04.34am on June 26th (EDD June 19th) :happydance: She weighed 7lb 4oz.

Just a quick note ; Kalyn Anne Marie arrived on June 24th, her due date via emergency c-section. She was 10lbs 5oz and 21inches long. She's absolutely perfect xo
I wrote a birth story if anyone wants to take a look!

huge congrats everyone, i will look at your birth story karamel

Congratulations everyone!!!!!
D, what a fantastic weight. I hope you are well! Many many congratulations xx

Congrats to all who have had their babies and hoping all who havent yet go into labour soon... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->