Just a bit of a rant!!!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Okay, so this weekend was Global Gathering, Europes biggest dance festival. Now i havnt missed one for years and i live RIGHT next to it and get cheap cheap tickets so me and my bf and a few friends thought we'd go! Just for a bit, and when i felt to tired we would walk home. So all was fine, i was decked out in my rave gear, big bump on show and we were walking through the gates and this sniffer dog walks past me and slightly raises his head, i thought nothing of it till a police officer grabbed me and says 'This dog has made an indication you are carrying something illegal. please follow me and keep your hands together' Im like WHAAAAAT?!
Then she says, 'This might be a little scary' and i ask what shes going to do and she says 'Strip search you' !!!
HELLO I'M PREGNANT WHY WOULD I BE CARRYING DRUGS!!
My bf and friends were going beserk and he almost got arrested himself!
So yeah i had to stand there and get naked while she checked me all over! It was horrible!! After she found nothing i asked for an apology and she wouldnt give it to me!! I was so mad!
Also while she was doing it she had left the door bit to the cubicle open, i was like 'You do know everyone can see me'
Idiot!
And surely there should have been 2 officers present not just 1?!
Grr! Sorry girls just had 2 rant. It ruined the rest of my day and im now scared 2 go back next year! :hissy:

On the upside my bf is paying for me to have my nails done today! Bless him! xx

I wouldn't take it personally, they don't know you. I'm sure there have been pregnant women who have been and had drugs. But what if that happened to someone else, and they didn't strip search them, what would happen? It wouldn't have been fun at all. :hugs:

Unfortunatley in todays society some women use the fact that they are pregnant as a kind of cover up to carry drugs. I know its terrible but you see it more and more ...

they should have used two female officers you have good grounds to complain hun i would

it's unfortunate that it happened to you but I do think it's important that the police check for drugs and search if dogs alert them.

I can imagine it's not a nice situation to be in but it does happen. As far as the search goes I would make a complaint purely for the fact that there was only 1 officer present, as far as I'm aware (not 100% sure) it is illegal for any type of search to be carried out with 1 officer present for both your safety and the safety of the officer.

I think you should make a complaint about the fact that she left the door open. That seems really offside to me. I understand that drug enforcement is necessary, but public humiliation? She should be called on that.

Aw im gutted you went.....I wanted to go....go every year......Bar this one all me mates went which made it ten times worse. And with creamfields coming up to im even more gutted!

As for the lady, I would have screamed at her! Stupid Mare! XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->