just a cute coincidence?

isil

Reaction score
When I was pregnant, towards the end of my 2nd trimester, I was on teaching placement in a rec/yr1 class (ages 4-6). Every day I sang 2 songs with the class before they went to lunch. One of them, I sang to Ally the other day when he was crying and he settled straight away. It's worked every time since! Do you reckon it's just a coincidence?

I don't mind if it is really...I'm just glad it soothes him!

(if anyone's interested the song is 'the wise man built his house upon the rocks')

No, I think I remember reading that the same song played over and over would have a calming effect after birth.

Defo not a coincidence

When I was Preg I constantly listened to 'Whats It Gonna Be' By H2O Featuring Platinum & seriously the minute this comes on now Maya goes quiet & if she's crying she'll calm down!!

aww, thanks for saying it's not just a coincidence! I'm really happy that it's a song I can sing to him that he remembers from the womb! I was a bit worried that he might start to like chris moyles' voice. That's be irritating.

I'm having such a hard time remembering how that 'what's it gonna be song' goes...

jacks the same he loves me singing nursery rhymes and he likes the noise of other children too (i was a nursery nurse)

aww, thanks for saying it's not just a coincidence! I'm really happy that it's a song I can sing to him that he remembers from the womb! I was a bit worried that he might start to like chris moyles' voice. That's be irritating.

I'm having such a hard time remembering how that 'what's it gonna be song' goes...

It's on You Tube!!

Its not even a great song but it's catchy!! The video hwas St Trinians style lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->