just a few questions...

mcsmyth1

Reaction score
hi everyone, i was hoping i could get a few answers or advice from you guys,,, everyone on this forum is so supportive and i have gathered so much strength from you all.

i had a MC (blighted ovum) started on 26th May with light bleeding, and passed the sac on the 30th june, my partner and I have decided to try again without waiting for a full cycle...and I thankfully (gosh its strange to say this) got a neg HPT today

I guess i just have a few questions that i can not find the answers to online anywhere...

when you start to MC, do you class that as CD1?

i heard that fertility is increased following a MC, does anyone have first hand experience of this?

If i classed the first day i began to MC as CD1 then today i would now be on CD22... and I have some slight twingy pains low in my abdomen; i know that there is a huge chance that this may be just a result of the MC itself but after i passed the sac i had no pain whatsoever, just today, is there any hope that this may have been ovulation pain or even, dare i say it, implantation, so soon after my little baby grew wings and flew away...

i just long to be pregnant again, nothing will ever replace the little bean that we lost, but am i crazy to have that hope?

:dust: to all you lovely ladies

I am on the exact same day as you. My d&c was May 26th. I am counting that day as cd1 and I got a negative hpt, which I posted about being hapy about too :haha: just last night, but it was my first test so I dont know how long ago they reached zero. It is definately possible that you are ovulating and ready to begin baby making again :happydance:

I am on the exact same day as you. My d&c was May 26th. I am counting that day as cd1 and I got a negative hpt, which I posted about being hapy about too :haha: just last night, but it was my first test so I dont know how long ago they reached zero. It is definately possible that you are ovulating and ready to begin baby making again :happydance:

just like you kiki today was the first i had tested aswell :) in a strange way getting that BFN gave me the closure i think i needed...

are you ttc straight away also? so sorry for your loss kiki :hugs:

I dont believe that fertility is any higher after.. I tried for 6 months to get preg after my first loss.. and once i did that too ended in a loss.. so now im back at it..

Im so sorry for you loss.. I counted the first day of my mc as day one.. where the bleeding was heavy..

i too dont believe a mc makes you more fertile... i also had a blighted ovum and an erpc in feb and nothing yet
good luck and fingers crossed for you
xxx

I am sorry for your loss :hugs:

I dont think there really is a cd1 til your af AFTER the miscarriage. Not everyone ovulates straight after miscarriage. My first miscarriage AF showed up 4 weeks after my bleeding started & I passed tissue (both happened the same day). I didnt take opk's so not sure if I ovulated or when.
2nd miscarriage I got a positive opk 3 weeks & 1 day after I passed tissue (my heavy bleeding started 2 days before I passed tissue). AF showed up 2 weeks after the +opk (we werent ttc then just was curious if my cycle would regulate). So AF was 5 weeks & 1 day after passing tissue and 5 weeks 3 days after start of heavy bleeding. My normal cycle is 28-30 days & my hcg numbers were almost identical & lost my beans at 6 weeks at 6weeks 3days but bleeding started w/ both on the exact same day.

Hopefully you are lucky & are more fertile after miscarriage. Good luck to you!

just like you kiki today was the first i had tested aswell :) in a strange way getting that BFN gave me the closure i think i needed...

are you ttc straight away also? so sorry for your loss kiki :hugs:

I have been in the NTNP part but I have a bit of a tricky situation.. my DH had a vasectomy just a few weeks ago right before we lost Hadlee so right now I am holding onto the hope there is still a few guys swimming. We already had the dr apt to get a consult for reversal so it wont be long until it is full on TTC again :)

thanks for the replies girls, tbh i wasnt even expecting definitive answers, im just clutching at straws :nope:

aw kiki im sorry to hear that :( i really hope the reversal goes as planned and you too can start to make a sticky bean soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->