Just A Quick Note To Introduce Myself

Newie

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi

I've just found this website and it seemed a useful way for women to discuss what's going on with them - so I decided to join the debates!

I am a new(ish) mum to my son Oliver who was born on 4th Januray 2008. Things are going well with him and I'm enjoying our time together. He's developing well and every day seems to bring a new skill or ability he's mastered.

I've even managed to start working a couple of days again, as I'm luckily able to work from home and can fit my hours in around my son.

So things are pretty good, but there's just one concern - I think I maybe pregnant again. Although I know my OH will be supportive, I haven't yet told him my concern as he has a lot of family problems at the moment so I don't want to worry him if there is no problem. He also has another child from a previous relationship, and she hasn't even accepted Oliver yet - not sure what she's make of another child - even though she's grown up and has a child of her own.

My AF :witch: is due today and no sign yet. I have been having a lot of the early pregnancy signs, that I remember last time around - nausea, headaches, severe lower back pain and generally bad PMS & cramps - which I never normally get before AF. I have not yet taken a test but will later today.

I am not yet sure how I will feel if I get a :bfp: or :bfn:. Although I want more children - I had thought there would be a bigger gap - say about two years. If I am pregnant now there shall be less than a year. I am not concerned how we would cope financially - as we would manage. However I am concerned how I will cope physically - both with the pregnancy and after. I had a very difficult pregnancy last time which ended up with me staying is hospital with PE and having to be induced. I'm not sure how I would manage if I had a similar pregnancy and a little one to look after - I only just managed last time with me, my OH and our dog to worry about! Also, afterwards I'm not sure how I'd cope with a newborn and a 1year old. Again due to my complications, I was very tired and ill after Oliver was born, and it was a struggle looking after him - it'll be harder with two children to take care of - and lets hope it's not even twins, as they do run in my family! I'm also worried, as I don't want Oliver missing out on anything as I'll be too tired or too ill to take care of him as much as I'd want to. But then again, I could have a totally different pregnancy this time?

But then again, I know somehow we would manage if I were. And here I am worrying about something I'm not even sure is happening. I suppose I just need to take the test, so that I can decide what to do when I know for sure what my position is.

Hi GemLou and doctordeesmrs and congratulations on your pregnancies - all the best!:hug:

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/c.gif

Hi anita665 and congratulations - not long now for you!:happydance:

Hi - thanks and good luck to you lynz:hug:

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe