Just a quick question ladies..

Caitlin.

Reaction score
At the end of last month I was on Amoxcillin for 2 weeks, 3 times a day. I am also on Ortho-Tri Cyclen birth control. My fiancé and I didn't use any back up birth control. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

I wish I could answer your question sweetie, but unfortunately I can't :(
You should call your doctor and ask him that question, that would be the best option.

Do you have any symptoms that make you think you could be pregnant? Are you late? maybe you can take a test and find out if it's not too early.

Thank you! I should start my period in 5 days.

I just I've heard of people getting pregnant on birth control while taking an antibiotic but I don't know anyone personally.

Yes it does happen, but it's not every type of antibiotic, that's why a doctor is best placed to answer that :)

Now I started 6 days early and there's only been red blood a little. Mostly real light brown barely there.
I just started new birth control about 3 months ago and it was normal last month.

Well now I'm one day late. I'm going to test Friday. I did on Monday and got a bfn.

I def would take a test.. it does happen with the anitbiotic.. all you can do is test and see.. best of luck either way..

Thank you!
I just tested now as I'm 3 days late and got bfn.

Not yet. I'm going to test Thursday morning. I've been cramping a little. I had some spotting on Saturday but nothing since.

Wouldn't that make a nice wedding gift! good luck

I tested twice this morning. The first test was blank and the other was negative. :(

Feeling silly today myself. Sorry if that wasn't evident above ;)

Hoping you get answers soon.

Lol that's alright!
I'm not 15 days late and I tested on 13 days late and still negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->