just a quick question

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
baby is due 31st july and im just wondering if i will need a pram suit/snow suit.
as its a summer baby will i really need one.

im bottle feeding and wanted to know will i need breast pads.
im 27 weeks and so far my boobs havnt leaked.

oh im running on.

basically will i need a pram suit as baby is due in july and if im not breast feeding will i need breast pads.

you'll def need breast pads even if you're not feeding just for the short term, the washable ones are great and you don't crinkle when you walk lol as for snow suit it's your own personal choice but i would think just a warm jacket and plenty of blankets to hand would be ok really depends what the weather is doing tbh. x

I agree with the breast pads, you'll definatly need them! And the washable ones are pretty good, and not too expensive. We did buy a bunting suit for our LO, but it's bigger for the winter months (bought it on clearance). For the summer we'll just use warm blankets as and when needed

well i wanted a pram suit but then didnt want to buy one and then not use it.

i have a jacket in 0-3 months.

will i be allowed to come home from hospital without one?

ill get some breast pads then.

They tend to like to see babies well dressed. But a jacket and trousers and a blanket over the baby in the car seat should be absolutely fine.

Yeah you'll need breast pads, I'd get disposibles though from tesco as they're cheap and you only leak for the matter of days until your milk dries up (this bit hurts!!).

you'll be able to come home no prob they will just check baby is warm enough so just have a couple of blankets to hand...and breast pads....don't make same mistake i did with my first....didn't know anything about them as was only young,went out shopping with LO about a 4 days after he was born without any and had a pink top on and leaked. everyone could see and i was mortified, luckily can laugh about it now, but learnt my lesson lol

They tend to like to see babies well dressed. But a jacket and trousers and a blanket over the baby in the car seat should be absolutely fine.

Yeah you'll need breast pads, I'd get disposibles though from tesco as they're cheap and you only leak for the matter of days until your milk dries up (this bit hurts!!).

ooh ill get breast pads from tesco's then.
how long will it take for my milk to dry up.
i might just get a pramsuit.
what size should i get? newborn,0-3 months?

i think you get 6-9 months to be honest beause your having a summer baby, you dont want to over-heat baba do you. like the other girls said, blankets will do.

xx

I wouldn't get a snow suit as bubs is going from hospital to car, just make sure he/she is dressed well and got blankets.

My milk took less than a week to dry up but I'm guessing all is different.

I have bought a few little jackets and cardys for when the weathers warm.... but have bought a snowsuit in all sizes 0-3 , 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 coz you never no what the weathers going to be like over here, and thought it might be ok for if we go out on a night. I bought two from peacocks, they are doing 2 for 6 pound, in pink, blue or cream and the materials not that thick anyway. Not sure if the offers still on tho, there only 6 pound each anyway.

well thats what i thought the weather here is ok one minute and the cold and wet the next.

i might just get one but in 0-3 months(just a thin one) and then if i need one for the winter i can get a bigger size and a thicker one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->