Just a quick question?!?

wannabemummy9

Reaction score
I came off the Depo Injection a Year today :happydance: and decied to to start TTC and was just wandering if anyone else had their BFP Any earlier?!

Hi Hunni!
Just wanted to say WELCOME! I dont know too much about the injections, but its always nice to be nice!

Hi there! I went almost straight from Depo to Mirena IUD so there was no TTC for me between them but I decided to switch because I'd heard that TTC after Depo could take 1-3 years for fertility to return whereas it's supposed to be immediate with the IUD. Plus after 6 years on it, I'd heard that Depo causes bone loss and calcium deficiency! So my last Depo shot was sometime in early Fall 2008 and Mirena was inserted February 2009 and removed March 2011. I'm on cycle 5 NTNP/TTC.

I was on DEPO for 7 years. I was off for 8 months without a period. I took BCP's to jump start my period in March (period started on April 6th) and confirmed pregnant on July 31st.

I encourage BCP's and maybe it won't take a year or two to conceive! Unfortunately for some though, everybody is different. I believe it's worth a shot though.

It took me 22 months to get my BFP i got Af back 12 months after coming off it. But i wasnt oving so i was put on clomid for 3 months then 7 months later i got my BFP now have a big 2 yr old ( well 2 tomoz) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->