• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just a thought: section for pumping moms

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this, but my son eats fortified bm. It's been a real struggle to feed him, and in the end what works is pumping bm then addin neosure formula. I have all these questions related to pumping, but I feel out of place (and quite frankly really saddened) posting my questions in the breastfeeding section. Because my vision of breastfeeding wasn't able to be realized and bfing is not what I'm doing. It also just seems out of place for formula fed. Being on this site/going through my own experience, I think many mom's end up pumping for various reasons and have questions or want to vent or celebrate when it comes to using pumps. I know I'd appreciate a pumping section, but I recognize it might just be a me thing. But I figured I'd say something.

Hi,

I think it's something I could definitely consider adding to BnB, thank you for the suggestion.

New boards are always opened on a trial period. I will do a little research and update you over the next couple of days.

Wobbles <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"