Just a total embarrassment...

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Today has been one hell of a hormonal day!

I cried my eyes out because my dog scratched me (it didnt even hurt), I then laughed hysterically with OH because I was crying, which then led me to pee myself for the first time this pregnancy in my clean on leggings, which then made me cry again!!

My dog then ragged her toy, which flew onto the table and knocked my tea over, so I then shouted at her, then cried my eyes out because Id shouted at her and OH was laughing at me!!

How is this normal behaviour lol?! :dohh:

Do we all have days like this?

I had a day like that yesterday! I was in such a state as a friend of a friend who was 2 weeks behind me had her baby! I lost it and threw a pan into a sink full of water...water went everywhere and I was soaked...this made me cry so much that I was inconsolable!

Stupid hormones! Hope you have a better day tomorrow xxxx

Lol I haven't had one with DD nor this pregnancy. I have hormonal roller coaster moments but I force myself to lay down and do something else (read usually or watch a funny show). DH can't bring his cell phone into work so I will just text him all the things that piss me off that say while he is at work haha and when he gets to his phone he will call me on his way home and talk to me about them, or by that time I'm over then and we will laugh because I'm nuts. ;-)

Lol we all have days like that. I cried hysterically because my FIL put my cinnamon rolls that I had baked into a plastic bag to store them. I HATE HATE HATE bread that is put in a plastic bag (like ziploc) and have no idea why they all do that here. So I cried and cried because the topping got all gooey and my bread got soggy. It only stopped when OH woke up, asked me what was wrong, I explained, and he offered to go get donuts with me at this place here that has the best donuts ever (they use real frosting).

Then a completely different time, this was last week, we got donuts from the same place and they were out of the donut I really wanted, but had plain donuts in the back that had just been made and dipped it in chocolate for me and made it fresh. I got so giddy I was laughing hysterically with happiness. Then we get home and I start eating this donut and start bouncing on the bed (with my butt) with enjoyment and was still laughing.

My OH must think I am crazy. He giggles at me all the time for some things I do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"