Just a vent...

kristen16

Reaction score
:witch: was due two days ago! BFN's the last few days. I cant feel anything but that Im out. I just wish that something would happen...this being in limbo is so hard. Any positive stories of being late, BFN and actually being pregnant would be really awesome to read right about now.

Awww im sorry this month didnt work out for you =( the odd time you will here stories of people ovulated later then normal and found out they were pregnant after expect af was to start but is not that commom =(

:witch: was due two days ago! BFN's the last few days. I cant feel anything but that Im out. I just wish that something would happen...this being in limbo is so hard. Any positive stories of being late, BFN and actually being pregnant would be really awesome to read right about now.

has she shown her ugly face? hope she hasn't sending :dust:

I'm in the same boat, af due between 13th and 15th. Still no sign but bfn yesterday. It's horrible being in limbo

No she hasnt, I've been super crampy for a week or so but IF it was something i would figure it would show on a test by now...

Well I think you have the right attitude but if she hasn't turned up by the end of this week maybe you should go to your docs for a blood test x

I have an appointment for next Tuesday. I had an HSG and a LAP done at the beginning of the month. AF came on the 18th as she was supposed to. The doctor said that my tubes were blocked and now are fully open. My right ovary was also attached to the back of my uterus. Everything is normal and working now so I super hopeful (and maybe unrealistic) that it would work right away. My husbands SA came back and doctor said he has "amazing sperm" lol.

Don't count yourself out just yet then! Fxed for you. X

ur not out yet there are alot of ladies that got their bfp after even 3 weeks of being late so there is hope

Exactly as the other girls said - you're not out just yet. Fingers & toes crossed for you & keep us posted :dust:

I did a frer test this am. Pretty sure all I got was an Evap line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->