just a wtt ramble

L

LeeHa

I just need to get this off my chest.
the other day, i went to see my brand new niece and she was the sweetest, most adorable little person i have ever saw in my life :) it filled my heart with joy to be around someone so small and fragile.
that same day i asked my bf when he wanted to have a baby and, this is probably the perfect response, he said that he was ready whenever i was ready. that a baby is a symbol of our love and we already love each other so anytime is a good time.
perfect, right?
Well i would love to have a baby! I really want one. we already thought i was pg once but never did turn out and I felt so happy to think I was going to have a baby.
I just graduated. I'm 18 and my bf is 26. You might think that very wrong, but its not. we love each other and our families absolutely ADORE us. So there is nothing wrong with that.
No matter how much I have a baby, I want to get through school and be married first.... but thats a looooong wait :haha:
We already have plans on getting married, so its not really a big deal if we have a baby or not while were not married, but I would like to get through school first.
I've been thinking a lot about it and i just thought i would post it on here to spark up some conversations :flower::flower::flower:
Love you all :hugs:

I forgot to mention that he already has a son and that little boy fills our lives so much :) we only get him every other week but he means a lot to me.
so we already have a life with a child in it, that should count for something, right?
:)

Hi hun, I think lots of people have children young and cope ok but I would definitely finish school first. I think so long as you are ready emotionally and can deal with a baby financially and you have somewhere to live then good luck! xxx

hey hun, just wanted to say welcome to WTT.

What a big decision you have - especially when your OH is also ready to have a baby! Only you know what's right. I guess you may want to think of the long run, would you be able to go back to school if you had a baby now, or is it better to just wait a little longer get through school and then try? Perhaps writing a list of the pros and cons of trying now and of waiting and see what you come up with, with your OH and go from there? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->