Just about 14 weeks, still lower abdominal pain

Kelx44

Reaction score
Well just about at the 14 weeks mark. I have been suffering from all sorts of tummy pain right from the beginning...Its now all lower abdominal. comes and goes. I cant sleep on my back no more because the pain will start to come...I thought it was stretching pain but my doctor said that should be gone by now....does anyone have this constant pain...its not agonizing its just there..opinions pls

One of my closest friends who's just given birth this week to a gorgeous healthy baby, said that she had stretching pains all the way through, I don't think they were every day but our uterus doesn't stop stretching till the end!
Also it may be intestinal pains, our digestive tract slows down and changes so it could be things getting stuck or wind etc. Also don't forget ligament pain, all your ligaments have to move and they are thin strands of tissue that don't like stretching hehe.

It could be all sorts of things and if it is not unbearable and the pains come and go, they could be any number of normal things.

xx

Stretching pain wouldn't of gone by now, as ur uterus is going to keep on stretching! :) I had it throughout both previous pregnancies & have it daily now xx

i got it through my whole first pregnancy x

Ok as long as it isn't anything bad. My doctor doesn't seemed concerned but it sure doesnt feel good. Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->