just an observation

MummyMummy

Reaction score
when we find out we are pregnant we dream of wearing maternity clothes and constantly stick out our bellies to see if we look extra pregnant... elasticated waist panels have never looked so good. you get to around 28/29 weeks and all you wanna do is get out of the maternity clothes and get rida the bump :rofl: anybody else noticed? my oh my how in 5-7months we change our mind :p

just no pleasing us girlies :p

xXx

Lol, I remember near the start pushing all my maternity tops in under my boobs to try to make my bump look bigger - Now I'm yanking them down as far as I can at the front because I'm starting to grow out of them :rofl:

Lol!!! I couldnt agree more!!! My bump has suddenly grown much bigger almost overnight and I am cursing having to wear maternity clothes now!! I keep telling myself it's only for a few more weeks..........

i know what you mean withsaying bump just seem to appear overnight at around 27-29weeks i noticed that too!
xXx

haha i was in normal clothes until about 3w ago! now i'm loving the maternity look and still trying to stick my belly out :D x

my mat tops dont cover my belly so i just wear my normal ones and let the belly hang out haha and im not in mat jeans i just went up 1 size and i still have room :happydance: but i did puch it out alot before it was a big bump as if to say "hey look at my belly im pregnant :) " lol

i still dont fill mat tops! :( and feel tiny at times!! still fit into my dress i bought a couple of weeks before :bfp: and i'm bloody miserable about it !!:rofl: i want a huge big belly anyone wanna donate some ??? :hugs: :rofl:

sara

xxxxxx

haha i was in normal clothes until about 3w ago! now i'm loving the maternity look and still trying to stick my belly out :D x

OMG you're so lucky!! I feel like I've had a football under all my clothes for months! Can't wait to get my figure back!

I just think it's hilarious how, when we have a small bump, we want a big one and when we have a big bump we want a small one!! We really are so bloomin awkward us ladies arent we??? :rofl:

Is anyone actually happy with the bump they have?????

xxx

I just think it's hilarious how, when we have a small bump, we want a big one and when we have a big bump we want a small one!! We really are so bloomin awkward us ladies arent we??? :rofl:

xxx

doubt it :rofl:!!! its the same with everything tho isnt it...we want what we cant have !!! lol :blush::blush:

xxx

doubt it :rofl:!!! its the same with everything tho isnt it...we want what we cant have !!! lol :blush::blush:

Never a truer word written!!!!! lol!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back