• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just ate 6 pieces of shortbread

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
It was the Walker's special holiday-shaped cookies. They looked so pretty and cheerful, sitting there all uneaten.

So yeah, that happened.

They were delicious in the moment but I feel like puking now :(

I want to eat something sweet too, I don't care how sick it makes me. I am trying to decide if I want to brave the cold to go get ingredients for choc chip pancakes.

We have so much junk food in the house since Christmas, I'm finding it hard to resist! currently I'm trying not to open a terrys chocolate orange, but I can feel my resolve weakening...

I have a horrible sweet tooth on my own but since getting that BFP it has increased! I crave so much junk and sweet stuff. I bought tootsie pops today because since Christmas I've spent all day every day munching on cookies, puppy chow, etc and figured a sucker would keep my mouth busier longer and I won't be eating as much. At the rate I've been going I'm going to gain some serious weight the next 12 weeks.

I want to eat something sweet too, I don't care how sick it makes me. I am trying to decide if I want to brave the cold to go get ingredients for choc chip pancakes.

Yes, you do! And then come back and tell us how delicious they were. I haven't had chocolate chip pancakes since I was 8. That sounds AMAZING right now.

We have so much junk food in the house since Christmas, I'm finding it hard to resist! currently I'm trying not to open a terrys chocolate orange, but I can feel my resolve weakening...

Omg they sell chocolate oranges at Trader Joe's and they are sooooo yummy.

I have a horrible sweet tooth on my own but since getting that BFP it has increased! I crave so much junk and sweet stuff. I bought tootsie pops today because since Christmas I've spent all day every day munching on cookies, puppy chow, etc and figured a sucker would keep my mouth busier longer and I won't be eating as much. At the rate I've been going I'm going to gain some serious weight the next 12 weeks.

I have had a major sweet tooth too and I really haven't gained, surprisingly. That's awful, because it gives me absolutely no consequences, and so the horrible sweet junk food eating continues unchecked… Sigh.

Is puppy chow a pet name for something, or do you mean actual puppy chow?!

I have had a major sweet tooth too and I really haven't gained, surprisingly. That's awful, because it gives me absolutely no consequences, and so the horrible sweet junk food eating continues unchecked… Sigh.

Puppy chow is also known as muddy buddys. It's chex cereal with chocolate and peanut butter melted and poured over it and then covered in powdered sugar.

Puppy chow is also known as muddy buddys. It's chex cereal with chocolate and peanut butter melted and poured over it and then covered in powdered sugar.

Droooooooool. Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing. Definitely trying that.

I've gone from having NO sweet tooth to be a raving lunatic on the hunt for chocolate and ANYTHING peppermint!!!! This pregnancy definitely prefers "savory" sweets like chocolate and shortbread etc etc, but I just can't get enough!

Yes, you do! And then come back and tell us how delicious they were. I haven't had chocolate chip pancakes since I was 8. That sounds AMAZING right now.

It took me a while but I did! I had them for breakfast and they were sssssoooooo delicious that I am going to have them again for supper. :D

I've gone from having NO sweet tooth to be a raving lunatic on the hunt for chocolate and ANYTHING peppermint!!!! This pregnancy definitely prefers "savory" sweets like chocolate and shortbread etc etc, but I just can't get enough!

Pepperminttttt…mmmmmmmmmm…..

I love the expression "savory" sweets. Totally using that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->