just ate the most fantastic dinner

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
we had salted pork ribs. chips and peas.

YUMMY!

of course being weird i took all the meat off the bone before eating it, but theres nothing wrong with being a weirdo!

im so full!

its well cheared me up after todays events..

Yum! Who else is having a fab dinner. Still a few hours to go for me but my tummy is ready!

I had boring pasta .. put some tomato sauce and some chicken with it and it was ok.

We had Chilli... yum yum. Though it had to be a special non-spicy kind so as not to have projectile vomiting from double-trouble tomorrow!

I had boring pasta .. put some tomato sauce and some chicken with it and it was ok.

Aww Trinity, next time add a bit of olive oil along with your fav seasonings like oregano, basil, garlic. That should make it a bit more exciting!

Really wanted KFC .. or cheese on toast .. lol. Craving both coz i cant have them!

I had fish with potatoes in a tomato sauce with onions, quite good!

i should add that it was my last nice dinner lol coz im going to corfu in 8 weeks and im desperate to loose weight!

We had an Asda curry takeaway, probably not the best thing to have after a stomach bug, but it was what I fancied, and it was lurvely!!!!:munch:

Ham salad - been eatting junk for weeks!

My clothes are covered in those takeaways after making them Amanda :lol:

We had Fajitas

Homemade chicken curry ....

I had no rice cause Gav and anna had it all ... gits i was starvin when i came in!

xxx

I made tacos.. yum yum, however they ended up alittle too greasy.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->