• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just because i look young!

yumumleelou

Reaction score
me and my friend gervais were talking on the bus about how im feeling during my pregnancy and what my cravings are and so on.
i kept getting filthy looks from this elderly man sat three seats away, i wasn't talking loudly because i have a stinking cold as most of you know!
i do however have lots of facial body piercings, but he wasn't looking at those!
i could tell, as i was queing for the bus i got walked into twice, i think i'm just noticing things alot more now im pregnant. lol. i am almost 22 but i look like a 15 yo.
i was told that you look younger during the second trimester, is this true, and do you get funny looks off anybody?

No weird looks, but I am in my 30s. I am now noticing people notice my belly. hehe

Not funny looks as such but I get people staring and the occasional "I wonder if shes still with the father" off the old ladies, which I am, that annoys me

me too. i love my richy. his belly is bigger than mine, i cant wait to beat him lol

ha yes!
i am 25, but i literally look like i could be in highschool.
dirty looks from oldies for sure.

i wouldn't worry because they're nobody to you, not even a relative.

What I would give for dirty looks because people think I am young, or to be asked for I.D when buying alcohol.......but it just doesn't happen, and it never did during pregnancy either :cry:

Although I did have a woman a few weeks back shocked when she knew I was not only over 25, but I was 31! :happydance:Sad thing is, I think she is a bit of a loop anyway :cry:

Just my luck! :rofl:

Hee hee...I took it as a compliment when I got carded at my 30th birthday dinner :) The irony is that I wasn't even drinking because of the bean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->