Just been called a fat bitch : (

familygirl30

Reaction score
I was driving and was indicating to turn and woman went to pull out in front of me in her car!Had window down and shouted fat bitch to me!well I got home and burst into tears,as I feel massive as it it is!I was already overweight before getting pregnant so these comments hurt : (

Oh, hun. People on the road are idiots. I know it's hard, but please try not to let someone else's ignorance upset you. (((HUGS)))

Mindless moron, don't listen to comments like that you don't need them and you definitely don't need to be affected by them!! Easier said than done I know but chin up hun xxx

oh sweetie, what a tool, take no notice of her. :hugs:

Thanks ladies,it just upset me hearing the word 'fat' didnt make me feel v good

Completely understand that after years and years of bullying over my weight. You're a better person than them, just remember that :) xx

I'd feel sorry for her - what an unhappy life she must have to be that angry and bitter that she shouts hurtful things like that at strangers.

Be happy that you're not like her! :hugs:

What is it about being in a car which makes people think it's okay to be arseholes :( she would never have said that to your face grrrrr. You can lose your baby weight but she will always be a bitter and angry horrible person :hugs:

Awww hun take no notice some people have no compasion xxx

You will lose the baby weight, she won't lose her ugly face.
((Hugs))

Dont take it personaly, even if you where a size 8 she probably still would have used the same insult because thats what narrow minded, bitter, agressive trash does.
She could of at least tried somthimg inventive but was just showing her lack of social skills.

Don't let some stranger's outburst upset you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->