Just been for my second fetal assesment scan.

enigma

mum of 3 nearly 4.
Reaction score
Last time i went bubs was all curled up fast asleep and they couldn't see anything, well today he was all over the place, he wouldn't be still.
They saw everything this time though, hes growing well and everything measures right.
And hes definitely a boy, they got a good view today, so im a happy camper :happydance:

Congratulations. Im nervous about mine. Only two weeks to go. I have been counting down since 9 weeks. I had a dream that bubs wasnt a boy or a girl, he was both!

Awww thats good puts your mind at rest i'm sure, congratulations can't wait to find out what my lil bub is. xx

Are finding you what it is at your scan sparks?
I already sort of knew this was a boy, ive had a feeling since about 14 weeks.

Congratulations. Im nervous about mine. Only two weeks to go. I have been counting down since 9 weeks. I had a dream that bubs wasnt a boy or a girl, he was both!

Hi Sparkswillfly,

when you say bubs was both what exactly did you mean? cos i had a dream like that too and my bubs had both little boy and little girl bits i was kinda freaked out by that.

:hug:

Glad it went well , And he co opertaed well hun.
Lovely to see them awake :) . xxxx .

Least your mind is put to rest Enigma, wish i was getting to know what mine was but my hospital has a strict no sexing at 20 week scan policy :hissy: so il just have to wait and see til dd.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"