Just being paranoid?

Blondeone

Reaction score
need some advice.me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months, 7 months of this sexually active and most months we have had unprotected sex (with him pulling out before he finishes) at least twice sometimes more. now im aware this isnt a safe method at all (im not TTC) but we end up being stupid and doing it, although every month i end up coming on my period at the same time and rarely get paranoid that im pregnant anymore, so then the next month we think its safe to do it again. well heres my problem : 2 months ago my period was about 4 days late which is extremely unusual for me as my periods have been regular for a few years and im never that late i dont know what caused it to be late as i wasnt stressed etc. anyway so last month my period was a few days earlier than its usually due which was slightly confusing. so now were onto this month. my period is due around the 27th but me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex again, and this time its got me quite paranoid. we did it about 2 weeks ago, and then the day after i had a bit of discharge (and no it isnt an STI lol!) this continued for a few days, and then i started becoming extremely tired around 1/2pm onwards, also i started getting headaches which i rarely get and then i started getting slight cramps not too bad but one evening it was really uncomftable and i could barely move (lasted about half an hour ), then ive been waking up during the night and not being able to sleep properly and the final thing was today when i noticed my jeans were tighter than usual round my stomach and then practically falling asleep at college with headaches throughout the day. i haven't noticed changes to breasts or experianced sickness but then again i don't think id be much more than 2 weeks gone if i AM actually pregnant
i think that im probably just being paranoid and its nothing, but i thought id post on here to see others opinions rather than waiting another 2 weeks to see what my period has to say!
what do you all think?

Hiya

if your period isnt due for another 2wks then you cant be pregnant YET but you need to be careful right now as this would be your moist fertile time - AND you need to use a better form of contraception from now on if you dont want to get pregnant

also you wouldn't notice pregnancy symptoms a couple of days after having sex... the symptoms wouldnt appear at the earliest until after the fertilised egg had implanted in your womb (which would happen a few days before your expected period) so you are probably just being paranoid

but as i mentioned above - if you want to avoid an unplanned pregnancy then you need to be more careful in future hun x

I think you're probably just being paranoid.. And some pregnancy symptoms can be the same as your period. But thinking your pregnant is just going to make you stress about it.

As Nicky said, if you don't want to be pregnant, you really need to be careful and use protection.

Welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"