Just bought a Wii

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
I gotta say i love it but am bloody knackered:rofl:

Just done the fitness thingy and my Wii age is 69 is that rubbish?

We have sports, cooking mama, tiger woods golf(OH's) Sponge bob and rabid rabbits or something
There is loads more i want but they are sooooo expensive plus need to get another remote doofa

Also how is this for random we got it from Toys r us and gt a tin of Branston Beans as a free gift for using the loyalty card!!!:wacko::dohh:

The remotes you have to buy are a nightmare lol BUT ace choice Jo will have to make your Wii woman and add you to my console. Terrie had a go of ours last night and I think shes heading to buy one lol

How the heck do you add me to your console?

Am total dimwit i need to read instructions LOL i just plugged in and played!!!

I think I'm gonna get one lol, guessing it'd be good physio for my dodgy arms and easier to use than a different console for my gammy hands, lol

My bro is getting one for Christmas for the same reasons LOL

How the heck do you add me to your console?

Am total dimwit i need to read instructions LOL i just plugged in and played!!!
I'm not 100% sure how its done coz Stu has his mates on MY wii lol but theres certain games you cam play if you have it hooked up to internet (wireless) :D

i NEED a wii after lastnight with stu and nathan!

Ah i need wireless internet, been having a look through Instructions but am dead baffled TBH

Someone convince Rob we need one instead of a playstation :lol:

I jeslous! I love them think it will be on my xmas list :)

We got a wii for OH's birthday it's fantastic, I love it! We got Wii play because it comes with a free remote, and zelda.

It's so much fun, I can't believe how much the boxing takes out of you though! I think my current wii age is about 50, it keeps going up and down. OH's wii age is 29 :roll: he's very smug about it.

Someone convince Rob we need one instead of a playstation :lol:

WELLLL........

if you are on about the 3rd one, there are not many happy customers, due to the lack of games and promises not kept etc! So tell him! :headspin:

I want one! DH said he would get me one for Christmas, but Im worried Id get bored of it, or not know how to use it properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->