Just bought my doppler!!

Ashley8806

Reaction score
Just bought my doppler off of eBay, ended up getting an AngelSounds because the other ones were from China and would take almost a month to get here! But got it for $29 and can't wait for it to come :happydance:

Yay! I bought one off eBay too and I used it everyday until I felt baby moving consistently. It's a great thing to have, especially for people who have had multiple losses like me.

I cant wait! I'm sorry about your previous losses... i bet it was really reassuring to hear your lo :hugs:

Yep and I use it even now when I worry that the baby isn't kicking enough. I just wish they had hand held ultrasounds :). I recorded the heartbeat too so I can listen to it after baby is born or let the LO hear it. Never know what might interest them when they are older. My DH likes listening too especially in the privacy of your own home. Hopefully your comes doom. At 16 weeks it was super easy to find heartbeat. Well worth the money spent!

congrats hun. I got mine around the same time as you, and i love it! And i've got the anglesounds one too. Just remember whereever you think LO is, go 1-2cm lower lol x

Thanks for the tips! We had bought a cheaper one with my daughter and could never find anything, so I hope this one works better! But from what I've heard on here a lot of girls really like it

Hah I join the line and say angelsounds is brilliant.
Has been so cool listening to heartbeat and has helped oh feel connected and not alone.
Nice keepsakes aswell when you record and video the heart beat on a phone etc.

Oh how exciting for you!! I got my doppler about 2 weeks ago and almost sent it back cause I couldn't find LO, after giving it a final try yesterday it finally happened :happydance:

I am so excited for you,mine came today,I was beside myself with excitment :)

Yep Angel Sounds dopplers are good that's what we had and at 17 weeks you are sure to hear your babys hb! Congrats!

YAY! That's great. So nice to be able to hear LO anytime want. You'll love it.

I used it today and found the heartbeat within a few minutes, love it :)

I bought a 2nd hand Hi-Bebe BT200 LCD Doppler from Ebay and its AMAZING! It cost me £51 instead of £97 and its like brand new! Comes with the US Gel and a hard protective case.

This model has the LCD screen too which shows you the baby's heartbeat as a flashing icon and counts how many BPM too. :cloud9:

I was going to hire one, but buying 2nd hand perfect condition ones off ebay is the much better way to go i think, as you can sell it on after baby is born and make some of the money back.

Cant rate Hi-Bebe highly enough! :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->