just came off the pill - ttc!!

nranae

Reaction score
So, i started my new birth control pack last sunday. And i took it for four days. And then me and my partner decided we wanted to have a baby, so i stopped taking them. I didnt really think it would be that big of a deal since i was only 4 days into them. Anyways, yesterday i started to get some light spotting, and it carried over into the night. Not very heavy at all. Is this my period again? or would it just be considered spotting? Ive been told some people are very fertile after just coming off the pill, which is what im hoping for in my case!!

It's probably spotting from stopping the pill mid-pack. It is true that some women do fall pregnant quickly off the pill, but it is also true that it can take some women several months for their bodies to work the hormones out of their system and regulate. Good luck!

It might just be a withdrawal bleed. Lots od people get them when coming off bcp's.

Good luck TTC!! Hope the journey is short and sweet!

So, i started my new birth control pack last sunday. And i took it for four days. And then me and my partner decided we wanted to have a baby, so i stopped taking them. I didnt really think it would be that big of a deal since i was only 4 days into them. Anyways, yesterday i started to get some light spotting, and it carried over into the night. Not very heavy at all. Is this my period again? or would it just be considered spotting? Ive been told some people are very fertile after just coming off the pill, which is what im hoping for in my case!!

Nope, it's just spotting from stopping the hormones so suddenly. This used to happen to me if I missed a day or two. Yes, they do say you are very fertile after coming off the pill. But also keep in mind that it may take 3 months for your cycle to regulate and start ovulating again and you may not get a bfp right away.

Lots of luck to you!

It's probably a withdrawal bleed from the pill since you started to take them. Hope this helps you :)

I can remember years ago, when I stopped the pill mid-way through my pack, my period started. But it shouldn't be long until you ovulate and can then start trying :dance: Good luck to you hun! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->