Just can't relax...

chipsticks

Reaction score
I've had brown spotting then red, 2 scans both showing a strong heartbeat, 2 different doctors tell me everything is perfect, one even said its a strong pregnancy (even tho baby was measuring small). But my head is still screaming that this isn't a take home baby....why can't I just believe them :shrug::wacko:

How many weeks are you? Big hugs, it's so stressful anyway this early pregnancy lark isn't it? When was your last scan?

How many weeks are you? Big hugs, it's so stressful anyway this early pregnancy lark isn't it? When was your last scan?

8 weeks...scan was this afternoon and I still can't relax! I had a missed miscarriage almost 3 years ago so I think that has me shaken (even tho I be had a healthy boy since then)

I understand, I had a mmc nearly 4 years ago and I'm terrified of it happening again.
The thought of going for a scan makes me panic and I'm not sure I'll be able to move from the waiting room!

But you've seen a healthy baby TODAY and a heartbeat and that is great news, fantastic actually. Now you've seen it twice the risk is so tiny, try and enjoy the remainder x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->