Just can't seem to catch a break

croydongirl

Reaction score
My husband and I have suffered 4 miscarriages this year, he has some issues with his swimmers and it seems my body can't help trying to make everything stick even when it is never going to work, so we have been on quite the roller coaster.

Had the most recent m/c about a week and a half ago. It seemed like it was the same as my previous m/c's and my hCG numbers had been so very low, it seemed like a nobrainer everything would be over quickly. However, I took a pregnancy test on Friday to make sure everything was out of my system and there were those 2 pink lines still, in fact, they may have been slightly clearer than 2 weeks ago. Not a dark line but a line.

I had been taking progesterone, on prescription from the doctor and now I guess there is a possibility I have to go in for a d&c to make sure everything is out. I am devastated. I can;t believe after all this loss, we now have to face this procedure. I am having a blood test tomorrow morning to see for sure what;s going on. I can't seem to catch a break.

I am so very sorry for your losses :hugs: it may be that your hcg levels are just taking longer to go down which is why you got the positive. I had an erpc after my first loss and still got a positive test 2 weeks after the surgery. Hopefully the blood tests will give you some answers if they are still up will they give you a scan to check if there is anything still there.

Again I am so very sorry for your losses I know how hard it can be I've suffered 3 losses this year and I'm not pregnant again but terrified. I wish you all the best for the future :hugs:

I am so sorry for both your losses, it really is crap! :hugs:

croydongirl did you have a scan??

I am so sorry for both your losses, it really is crap! :hugs:

croydongirl did you have a scan??

no scan, but they took blood this morning. Now I am just waiting for them to call me with results. Never thought I would be looking forward to having them call back with 0 from a bloodtest.

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. Take it day by day and it will get better, or atleast I keep telling myself that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->