just checking in on you 3rd tri ladies.....

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and congrats to all who have had their babies since I have!:hugs: How is everyone else doing, anyone think they're gonna have an Xmas day baby?

Well i can't believe Mirren is 6 days old already......she's doing so well, feeding well and sleeping well so far - been getting 7 hours sleep a night:thumbup:

Only trouble we're having at the mo is with our son, he's having a hard time adjusting to the new family way, bless him.:cry:

Here is our lil girl now with her big brother......
naymirren.jpg

in case I don't get to say again, I hope you all have a Great Christmas and New Year.:winkwink:

Thank you for coming to see us! The photo of your children is gorgeous.

I'm hoping not to have a Christmas day baby - the way the snow is going here I wouldn't be able to get to the hospital anyway!

Enjoy your Christmas and make the most of your 7 hrs sleep - it sounds wonderful!

Ahhhhh, if its any concellation my (elder) sister ignored everyone when my mother arrived home from hospital with me as she was furious about the new addition to the family, but we are great friends now!

xx

I been thinking that im going to be having a xmas day baby not too sure now, just started getting cramp and lower backache as i write this, probably won't lead to nothing but i wish it would.

Your children are beautiful, hope u have a great xmas too hun x

Which shop did you go to to get the seven hour sleep variety?

Nice photo and I'm sure your son will settle in time. My brother was born three days before my 8th birthday and there's a picture of me holding him on my birthday, just after he's puked all over me, and me looking at him in utter disgust. I've got over it now! Well, nearly...

Have a good Christmas.

I'm getting more convinced by the day that we'll be having an xmas baby! He's so low and i was having cramps and lower back ache all night! I'm still losing my plug too! I just hope he waits until after the weekend!
7 hours sleep is fab with a 6 day old baby, what's your secret?! Have a lovely xmas x

I just hope i haven't spoken too soon about the long sleeps! she does two lots of 4 hour blocks in the night and is sooooo chilled and settled during the day. she will even sit in her bouncy chair awake just looking around for ages, and settles on her own to sleep without rocking 8 times out of 10! I know i'm lucky - i don't think my son was like this at this age. I read quite a lot about water births making for a placid baby - maybe it's true!

Lisa35 I can't believe you are still preggas! really hope your lil one comes soon.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->