just come off of bcps, dtd tuesday eve, ovulation pains today....

porkypig

Reaction score
could i get pregnant? weve only just started ntnp, and ive come off of bcps, so its probably just my body flushing out the hormones; is a pregnancy impossible? Im terrible, im already symptom spotting :wacko:

Pregnancy is never 'impossible' just sometimes less likely (extremely or not), I'd say there may be a chance?

im not really fussed either way, but now were ntnp, i suppose it could happen. thanks for replying xx

You never know your luck!

Just a word of warning, both times I have gone off the pill I got so many pregnancy symptoms the first month. I actually thought I was going crazy because I was so convinced that I must be pregnant but I wasn't. But apparently it is quite common as a sort of withdrawal reaction after being on the pill. So do your best to just take it as it comes, fingers crossed it will happen really quickly for you!

yeah i have heard this as well, but my stupid brain tries to convince me otherwise!! xx lol

I also thought i was pregnant after i came off my bcp the end of March! I of course ended up having AF but she didn't come until CD37!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->