Just curious...

A

AppleBlossom

I was thinking last night (dunno why) and I just wanted to see where you ladies stand on this.

Do you believe that you make your own fate based on consequences of your actions etc or do you believe that your fate is already chosen and whatever you do in your life won't change the path that you are chosen to take?

Quite philosophical for a sunday afternoon lol

I believe that the choices you make determine your life. Reminds me of the film sliding doors.

I believe to some extent that our choice affect our future path ... like fate has laid out the map, you just choose which route to go down

I totally believe that our actions are already set out for us and we do everything for a reason. We make a lot of bad choices in our life but without those bad choices we wouldnt have certain things that we are obviously meant to have. Ok for instance, my daughters dad. My gosh do I wish I never set eyes on him but I believe I was meant to. I had no 'choice' in that.. and for my decisions I have amelia to thank for that. The decisions we make are gonna happen either way.. its set in stone by 'him upstairs'. Things so happen for a reason. We can not change our destiny. It is fate! XX

I believe that there are choices to make that determin your path, but equally there are some things that you have absolutely no control over.

I think that it is already chosen, there are certain things that have happened in my life that are certainly not a consequence of anything I have done, and I could not of made any other choices or decisions to prevent it from happening.

Both :)
I belive in fate. I believe that it hands you a set of cards but in the end it's how you deal with that and your choices that determine your life and happiness. :)

Both. I believe that life deals you a hand to play, but how you play that hand is up to you.
x

I believe we hold our own fate to a great degree in our hands.
Its up to us how we act on it.

Both. I believe some things are meant to be and some can be influenced by your choices

i suppose i believe we make our own fate, the decision we choose and paths we take, for us, are down to the person and of course others and their surroundings, iynwim! :)

I believe in the law of attraction - you get back what you put out and you are in control of your own destiny. :)

You are dealt a card in life it has it's ups and downs but it's how you deal with it.I however got dealt a shite card and I really am struggling to change it's course.It is possible but blooming hard. I feel like mine life more relates to a voodo doll !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->