Just damm right naughty now!

Weenie19

Reaction score
Toddler was ill so obviously I was at her side day and night. It's the third night now. She's not ill she's refusing bed, hitting me, getting out of bed and screaming for her own way.

I've had enough. 5hrs sleep in 3 days is ridiculous and obviously I have no patience left at all.

She is so tired she has rubbed her right eye raw and now its blood shot and just awful.

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and at breaking point!

:hugs:

Does she sleep in her own room? Will she stay in there if you just leave? If so- I would do that. Long as she's happy in there on her own- even up playing, I'd just let her be (just my 2cents though). I can imagine your both at your breaking point-- I'm sure she'll get back on track soon, just not fun in the mean time. Hope things are sorted soon.

No sadly she climbs over her bed guard and can open her bedroom door. Theres no locking her in lol.

However today I became very strict with her by means of not giving in to demands for more peppa pig etc and she has happily gone to bed this evening. Perhaps she sensed mummy won't budge.

Lets see what happens now lol x

We too went through a rougher time after LO was out of her crib and in a toddler bed- funny enough, it was hardest BEFORE she was able to open the door on her own and come out. Once she was able to open the door- she stopped the crying, but there are nights she comes out several times-- we just pick her up, and take her back in for snuggles and repeat! :haha: Right now things are easy- she rarely comes out (knock on wood). But I'm sure that will change- it always does!

Just stick to your guns hun-- keep the limits clear, she'll catch on. Maybe it's already a turning point ;) So that's good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->