Just Diagnosed with PCOS... Looking for some buddies!

KelseyK

Reaction score
Hey Everyone :)

Like the title says... I have just been diagnosed with PCOS and I am looking for some ladies who are going through the same thing!

I just started Metformin yesterday and I am hoping that will help my cycle. We are wanting to TTC baby #3.

Anyone want to be TTC buddies?

Hello!!! I have PCOS, was diagnosed god about 14 years ago. I have 1 son who is 3 who I conceived naturally and without trying after losing 4 stone which is 56 lbs. I'm taking a little break from ttc as I need to lose weight. I've found progesterone cream really helpful in getting my periods regular, which I used alongside Inositol...I've stopped taking both (don't ask) and I'm currently on cd 49 and no idea when my period will arrive...with the progesterone cream (I used one with added oestrogen) while using it my cycles were between 30-35 days long, which is as good as it gets for me. I was having a 35 day cycle when I conceived my son so as long as I can get my cycles to that length then I'm happy. Just need to lose weight now.

What PCOS symptoms do you have? I'm part of a great group on facebook if you want to join, lots of advice and the ladies on there are from all round the world, it is:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/tinacpcossupportgroup/

I know finding out you have PCOS can be abit overwhelming, but there is alot you can do to help yourself, and personally I don't think its too big a deal, its frustrating (I'm 34 and still get spots and struggle with my weight) but I guess I've had 14 years or more to get used to it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->