Just Dont Feel Like Myself

Poloma

Mum to 3 Little Stars
Reaction score
I cant put my finger on it tbh, just dont feel my normal chatty self

So tired and detatched from everything, all I want to do is sleep. With two toddlers and being 7 weeks pregnant I can only just muster up the energy to do the basic day to day stuff. I feel guilty for not taking my lo's out in this lovely weather.

I've found I dont want to answer the phone to talk to anyone even my own family and Im sure my friends think Im ignoring them.

Even replying to posts on here takes effort, which it shouldnt. I usually enjoy being on here and other sites but I dont feel like I can contribute and the longer I leave it the harder it gets.

Sorry for the ramble

cant u get ur friends or family 2 help u out xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev231pf___.png

How old are your little ones?

even with you saying 2 toddlers Im not surprised! I was lucky with no sickness etc in my first trimester but oh boy I was exhausted!

Hope things seem a lil easier for you soon must be hard work - my mind would go round and round and round & when Im like that I find everything effort also from seeing people the telephone being on here concentrating on work etc.

how old are your kids? It can really take it outta you..... :hug: for you.

I remember being the same in my 2nd PG and I mentioned how I was feeling to the MW and she assessed me and I found I had PND, even tho my older child was 4 (which shocked me because it hadnt been spotted early on)

my advice is talk to you doc or MW and see if they can help, also if you have family nearby or friends that can help dont feel bad asking for help with the kids or housework etc. I know its hard when your used to being an independant woman but seriously it does help getting help if that makes sense?

keep your chin up , take care x

Thanks for the replies ladies, things have been better the past few days thankfully!
My two toddlers are 2 years 8 months and 15 months! so are on the go constantly as you can imagine. Unfortunatly all our family live over 150 miles away so cant help out. I have had to try really hard to make myself feel more positive and it seems to be working. I think alot of it has to do with the fact that this pregnancy wasnt planned and came as a bit of a shock. We are having problems with our housing too (rented) and have had to involve the council to try to get the landlord to carry out necessary repairs, which has been a bit of a nightmare as he is refusing to at the moment. That along with the usual money worries has been a bit too much for me.
I spoke to my partner and he has been great, helping out more when he finishes work and taking one or both toddlers out on his days off to give me a rest.
So fingers crossed, that this will pass and I will start to enjoy this pregnancy and look forward to a new baby xXx

no wonder your knackered and low with kids that age and expecting another hat off to you I couldnt do it !!!!

big :hug: im sure youll get there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->