just don't understand??

sugergal_109

Reaction score
It has been 18 days since i was suppose to start my period and no period. I have takin 4 preggo test and they all came out to be negative??? i just dont get it??? any advice would be good...thanks:):shrug:

Definitely go see your Doctor - there are other things that can delay periods beside pregnancy. Some simple, like stress or illness, others more complicated. The doctor can run some tests and figure out what is happening in your case.

I'd say go to your GP. The same thing happened to me.. and for 1 & half months the tests came up negative however I was pregnant.

Hoping you get the answer you want :hugs:

Oh I know how you feel! In 2008 I completely missed a period in the month of October and again in November of 2009. Both months I was flipping out and thought I was crazy because I would take test after test and all negative! I believe I skipped periods because I was under a lot of stress and my body was just reacting to what was happing. In Oct 2008 I got married.. go figure I was stressed and in Nov 2009 I was dealing with a lot of pressure from work.. skip period! So if something crazy is going on in your life..although you may not think you are super stressed, that could be it. I would go see a Dr as well just to make sure everything is ok :D Let us know how it goes!

thanks for all ur advice..i had went and got my blood drawn so i will let you all know:)

so i went to the doctor and my hcg was negative...they are testing my thyroid now...so confused???

Don't worry its perfectly normal for them to check thyroid out - I have had a similar situation recently. Lots of late periods (since January), and my doctor has done a full bloodwork to find out why. Your thyroid gland is responsible for lots of hormones, so sometimes a thyroid disorder can cause hormonal imbalance.

However in my case my bloods were all fine. My doctor believes my hormones have been disrupted by stress and resulted in long luteal phases and delayed my periods. Apparently its really common in women who are stressed about being/not being pregnant.

I forget hun, are you trying at the moment? Because that may be causing you alot of stress and delaying your period.

no im not tryin..i had missed my first period last month and my boyfriend and i just wanted to know if i was preggo again..if i was then we just wanted to know..we both say if it happens it happens we will keep it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->