Just dropped him off at nursery...

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
The house is so quiet and I miss him already. I hope he's ok :(

I feel proper gutted like Im missing an arm :(

Anyone would think Im leaving him forever, Im going back in an hour lol :cry::dohh:

xxx

lol I was really good though and didnt cry till after I left him :)

xxx

:hugs: well done, i'll be going through this soon.

Just off to pick him up. Didnt even ring them.

I feel proper stupid being like this over it but its so hard leaving him with a total stranger.

xxx

:hugs:
Hope he enjoyed it more than you lol.

I dread that day!

Well done you! I am absolutely dreading doing this bit.

lol I was really good though and didnt cry till after I left him :)

xxx

:hug:
my friend had to leave her baby girl at the nursery at 6 months old and she told me she cried more than her baby,lol
And in the afternoon that day she went back , but didn';t go inside just stayed behind the door and looked inside just to see if her baby was ok. WEll she told me again her baby was playing with other babies ,then she cried again :rofl: (sorry ,got to laugh. We makes a laugh out of it now:hugs:)

bless you i know how you feel. i managed to Ali a place at our local creche (free - run by council) every Monday morning. It lasts for 2 hours and he seems to really enjoy it. It broke my heart leaving him the first time but it is good for him as there are just other babies there.....hoping to get another couple of mornings in the summer......

I felt exactly the same a few weeks ago when George went to nursery for his first day. I was fine until i got into my car, then i absolutley cryed my eyes out. Found it really hard to drive home. But he loved it and still does everytime!!!

Well when I got there I stood and watched him through the door and he was really good and even playing with his new BFF, Peter lol I went in and said hello and he didn't even look up at me, he just kept playing and when I picked him up he cried because he wanted to still be playing on the floor lol He ate all of his dinner as well.

Im so pleased it went so well its such a releif but Monday will be hard :( Im so proud of him though, wasnt half as bad as I expected.

xxx

The first time I left my LO with the childminder - I didn't cry until I left but then I bawled my eyes out all the way to uni on the train! Then I left a class half way through cos I couldn't stand it anymore.

It does get better as I know she's happy and safe there - though I dread every Monday.

Congrats - I think you dealt really well. Hope he continues to be happy there.

Awwwwww bless you

Do him some good getting some play buddies :mrgreen: even though OH works from home and I'm more than likely not returning to work I'd still like Caitlin to go to nursery (we both would) ...must get bored looking at our mugs all day :lol:

Bless u, i completely understand, i cried when my 2 1/2 yr old started pre-school the other week!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->