Just feel like crying.................

VIKK1

Reaction score
I'm just having one of those days where I just feel like crying! :cry:

I have no reason other than I feel Crappy, had a BFN this morning but that wouldn't normally upset me so much, espcially at 9dpo. I just feel like I've had enough :cry:

Aw so sorry, im sending you a big hug xx
Im having a crappy day too xx

:hugs::hugs: aww threebirds. big hugs for you too then hun :hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies, taken me this long to feel better, I need a break, have put FF on hold for a couple of weeks hopefully that'll do the trick

Really with the temping, you could cut it back to approx 4 days before and 3 days after Ov, if it is causing you stress too :thumbup:

So sorry VIKK1. I got my AF on Saturday and it was tough too. Baby Dust to all of you!! It will happen. Keep the faith. I know it's so hard but there has to be a silver lining to all this. Lots of Love & Support~~~

Really with the temping, you could cut it back to approx 4 days before and 3 days after Ov, if it is causing you stress too :thumbup:

It's the whole thing! have had months where I haven't temped or just for a few days. Think this month is just a bad one, I know we all have them

Although I feel better in myself, the belief that I will ever be pregnant agan just isn't there :wacko:

It's the whole thing! have had months where I haven't temped or just for a few days. Think this month is just a bad one, I know we all have them

Although I feel better in myself, the belief that I will ever be pregnant agan just isn't there :wacko:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->