Just feeling a bit fed up

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
I live in a terraced house, and the walls are pretty thin. Saturday night our neighbours kept us awake from 12 - 6am arguing. It literally didn't stop. So got virtually no sleep. Felt pretty rough yesterday, but me and oh got up in the morning and sorted out the loft, got some unneeded things up there, then just had a little bbq for the two if us yesterday afternoon. We went for a few quiet drinks last night with a couple of his friends. Was very subdued, in a quiet little pub, home by 11pm. Went to bed, felt fine. Woke up about 2am needing a wee. I NEVER wake up during the night to wee. Not once during both pregnancies. Went back up to bed, just to go running back down the stairs and start being sick. Didn't sleep very well, in between dashing to the bathroom to vomit, whenever I got back into bed I just felt too hot, uncomfy and nauseuas. Finally got to sleep about 5am, to wake up at 7am when oh's alarm went off. Since then I've had a bit of an upset stomach all morning and just feeling so tired and run down. I know it wasn't the food, as my oh is fine, and he checked everything was properly cooked before letting me eat it. I keeping getting a pressure quite low down, so don't know if baby is maybe starting to drop?? Just feeling a bit fed up and sorry for myself today!! x

sorry you're feeling so rubbish :hugs:

hope you get plenty of rest today and start feeling better :flower:

I hope you start feeling better soon! I had a two day period where I just felt hot and uncomfortable and nauseous, really out of the blue, since no one else in the house was sick, but it passed, and now I feel okay again. I hope the same goes for you! :flower:

Thank you!! Starting to feel better. Think it was just tiredness from the stupid neighbours keeping us up all night. x

I NEVER wake up during the night to wee. Not once during both pregnancies.

Seriously? I'm so jealous!!! I get up AT LEAST twice per night. Last night I think I got up 4 or 5 times.

Oh sounds like a bad time :( I felt like that yesterday after I ate. Hope you feel better soon!

I NEVER wake up during the night to wee. Not once during both pregnancies.

Seriously? I'm so jealous!!! I get up AT LEAST twice per night. Last night I think I got up 4 or 5 times.

Honestly, if I wake up for other reasons, such as my cat or oh snoring, then I need to go, but if I don't wake up for any other reason, I'm out cold all night!! Seeing as I used to sleep terribly and would be waking every couple of hours, its a bit weird!! x

Lucky for not having to get up and not lucky about not feeling well.

I get up every hour to hour and half to pee... this baby loves hugging my bladder I think

I get up every hour to hour and half to pee... this baby loves hugging my bladder I think

Mine too. I've been carrying her low the entire pregnancy and sometimes I feel like her head is right on my bladder and it makes me feel like I have to pee so bad, and then there's nothing there! But on the up side, I haven't had to worry about her kicking my ribs. :)

I literally cannot even roll over without having to pee. Its SO terrible. Im in pain every hour if I dont go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->